Who Would You Pick

footballbabe3

Have been on two cruises, neither on the Liberty but my first was the Dream. I absolutely LOVED the Dream and did not find it to be overcrowded at all. Would sail her again in a heartbeat.

I am so confused. We booked a cruise and now I here the Dream is an over crowded ship. Would you rather cruise the Dream or the Liberty?:cool:

I have sailed both. The Dream is newer with cove balconies that you will just love. Spa is awesome, get the week pass. We were on the Dream in March and over spring break, but did not find it overcrowded. Plenty of places for everybody. Would sail the Dream again in a heartbeat. Was on the Liberty July 2010 great ship, different class. Would also sail the Liberty again. IMO can not go wrong with either one. Enjoy your cruise.

Any ship can feel 'overcrowded.' The normal capacity of the Dream at two guests per cabin is 3646... at FULL capacity she holds 4633... a difference of nearly 1000 folks! That's quite a few!

There are certain venues that, regardless of the numbers present, will be crowded. The Mongolian Grill and the Lido Deck buffet will always be crowded around noon or so. The fix is to tweak your schedule to eat a bit later or perhaps enjoy lunch in the main dining room or the BBQ out on the Lanai.

Regardless of the ship that we're sailing on we avoid the crowds with a bit of preplanning... it's really pretty easy and makes a world of difference.

My $.02... stick with the Dream...

:)

Archived