Review of Silver Explorer, Svalbard to Tromso - August 2-12, 2011

jpalbny

Very entertaining review and loved your pics jpalbny

Cheers

Jennifer

Thanks, ging466, for the compliments. This was my first shot at a "blog" type of review and it was fun... Would love to take a crack at one like h2so4 did - have you read hers? It's really great, and the pictures are inocorporated right into it. Makes the storyline flow really well.

Thanks, ging466, for the compliments. This was my first shot at a "blog" type of review and it was fun... Would love to take a crack at one like h2so4 did - have you read hers? It's really great, and the pictures are inocorporated right into it. Makes the storyline flow really well.

Hi jp

I've just finished reading h2so4's blog & photos - absolutely brilliant. If that doesn't make u want to visit Antarctica, I don't know what would. Thankx for pointing the blog out to me.

Cheers

Jennifer

Thanks for the shout out jp ... I'm having a ball with the blogging concept. Now, if I could just find time to finish up the story of our Arctic adventure, I'll be in good shape ... of course, it would help if I could keep the posts short and simple, but that just doesn't seem to be my style ... no matter how hard I try.

Thanks for the shout out jp ... I'm having a ball with the blogging concept. Now, if I could just find time to finish up the story of our Arctic adventure, I'll be in good shape ... of course, it would help if I could keep the posts short and simple, but that just doesn't seem to be my style ... no matter how hard I try.

That's the problem when the raw material is so magnificent... You can't capture the essence of what it was like there with a short and simple post. I too felt like my reviews were way too long!:o But as long as we enjoy each others' posts, all is well.

Archived