A question about Pearl Spa Staff

Tanless

Does the Pearl Spa massage staff have any males? I'm afraid if a guy is trying to massage me, I might have a wrestling flashback and try to pin him.

I don't think I've seen any massage staff that wasn't female on my past non-NCL cruises; just wondering if NCL is going to be different and what to expect.

The ships that I've been on have had both male and female spa staff. Although I usually see more females. You can request whichever makes you feel more comfortable. However, this could limit the available times depending on who's already booked.

The ships that I've been on have had both male and female spa staff. Although I usually see more females. You can request whichever makes you feel more comfortable. However, this could limit the available times depending on who's already booked.

Thanks for the info jame_g; it's not a big thing, but I was curious.

I was thinking about booking a massage on the Gem last week. I just wound up getting the weekly spa pass instead. The only one that I saw last week on the Gem was a man. I seem to remember that there was usually more then one on ships so there was probably a woman as well.

Archived