Flower Cart on the Jewel ?

Can anyone tell me if there is a flower cart on the Jewel, I've seen it mentioned on a couple of posts for other RCI ships and wondered if they are on the Jewel. I'm already thinking of ordering a couple of things from the Gifts & Gear section for our grown up kids who are travelling with , but thinking how nice it would be just to get our 2 daughters a small floral thingy too, without going to any great expense for them on the G & G selection.

Also can anyone tell me if the glass roof in the spa on the Jewel is ever actually opened whilst it is in the Caribbean, any posts i've read give me the impression that it was closed all the time.I'm thinking that it sounds an idealic spot to sit but would also like to feel the sun shining down on me.

Thanks in advance

Yes, a flower cart was present nearly every eveing at the atrium area (Mar 6 Jewel). Looked to be mostly single roses, etc for dinner. Perhaps they had more elaborate arrnagments?

The Solarium was partially open during embarkation at FLL. It was closed all others times that I noticed. Still get some good sun in there though.

Just got off the Jewel today - there was a flower cart present every evening and you can purchase single flowers, full arrangements or room decorations.

I never noticed the solarium roof opened but I spent all my pool time at that pool for the serenity as well as the sun. The climate control kept it at a comfortable temperature and the pool patrol kept the kids out.

Archived