Menus San Marco (Celebrity Constellation) Europe 2011

We've taken pictures of the menus of the San Marco Restaurant (main dining room Celebrity Constellation) during our Baltic cruise (14 aug 2011).

Staff told us these menus are used for all their European cruises.

Pictures are in a Flickr set.

Here's an example:

6084833531_fcfd5c9550_b.jpg

The food in the main dining room was excellent. Fresh quality products and skillful cooking. Appetizers are a bit small, but the entrées are large enough. Very good meat too, but they tend to overcook it. We ended up asking for rare to get medium.

Fresh bread was also very good.

The quality of the food in the buffet restaurant was a bit less. Still fresh quality products, but less tastefully prepared. The buffet in the Aquaspa, though much smaller, was tastier.

We did not do any other restaurants.

We're on the Connie this November 6 for a b2b - so this will help us plan out the entire 27 nights, including the best nights to eat in the specialty restaurants.

27 nights should be enough for you to notice a cycle in the menus. I'm guessing they don't have 27 different menus.

27 nights should be enough for you to notice a cycle in the menus. I'm guessing they don't have 27 different menus.

It's my understanding that Celebrity uses a 14 day menu cycle. So a cruise of 10 days would use the first 10 menus, while a cruise of 15 or greater will start the cycle over from the beginning. The formal-night menus are moved to whatever dates those evenings fall on.

So for planning purposes we can review the menus that the op posted and decide what dishes to order on the first cycle and those that we'll try on the second go-around.

... The formal-night menus are moved to whatever dates those evenings fall on.

So for planning purposes we can review the menus that the op posted ...

I'm the OP. We had formal nights on August 15th, 18th and 24th. If you take a look at the pictures I posted on Flickr, you might notice that the title of the picture is actually the date and time when the picture was taken. For example, picture 20110815-183730 was taken August 15th 2011 at 18:37:30. So 20110815-183730 was the menu of our first formal night.

Archived