Shopping for ipod

donutcop

Is there anywhere in St Martin that I could buy an iPod touch? We have four children and want to get them each an iPod touch for Christmas, but want to try to save money if we can. It's true that St Martin doesn't have sales tax right?

Is there anywhere in St Martin that I could buy an iPod touch? We have four children and want to get them each an iPod touch for Christmas, but want to try to save money if we can. It's true that St Martin doesn't have sales tax right?

Boolchand's right near the pier. Know the prices (at home) before you go. I've bought cameras on two different visits. Like them much better than their store in St Thomas.

As far as I know there are NO authorized Apple resellers in St. Martin.I've been told that if you find Apple stuff there it is "grey market". Apple is very protective of it's products and who gets to sell them.

http://www.thedailyherald.com/islands/1-islands-news/19096-apple-confirms-istore-st-maarten-as-authorised-reseller-of-products.html

Boolchands is an authorized dealer, and also, apparently the new apple store located very close to the cruise ship pier is also authorized. The iphone 4s you find are often grey market though, apple has different reseller agreements fior ipods and for iphones...

Youll save sales tax, but they probably wont go under the us retail price. Maybe they would throw in a free case or extra headphones or car charger though...

Archived