*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Hey, Bobbie!

Yep, we are home and doing nothing. Finishing up the laundry and making hot sausages with chili and chips for dinner.

Marlboro guy and I picked up our stuff and I am sure he will be just fine.;)

Chat later.

I do want to say Hi, but I need to go to bed.

Up at the Crack of Dawn this morning for work, and now, I am pooped

But I think I am packed!

So if I don't chat again, it is because I am doing last min. everything

and my Parents come back tomorrow, so there is always that.

No time for the boards, with all that going on.

Oh and I have Church in the morning too...

Night Gang...

Howdy gang. We (West and me) are getting the pics of the deck posted that ya''ll asked to see. Now who wants to come over for cocktials. It's really nice out there tonight. It's a bit warm, but there is a breeze. It sure is a nice deck though:D.

Tomorrow I think we are going to the beach to fly kites. When is the last time ya'll went to fly kites on the beach?

Lori, its 11pm and still 86 out. What I wouldn't give for 60 tonight.

Hi Cathy p, Bobbie and Marie.

Looking forward to our weekly countdown tomorrow since Andrea is back from her holiday.

Thats it for tonight. Ya'll have a great sunday.

Great job on the deck Rich! I'll be right over for that RCM!!! Have fun flying kites--wouldn't work around here, there were gale warnings out on the lake last nite, your kite would have been in Canada in the blink of an eye!! Last time Don and I flew kites was when we were 16 & 17 out at Metro Beach. A few years ago we were at our son's watching him fly a kite with his son. Enjoyed watching him retreive the kite from his roof!!

whoops, didn't mean to hit enter. Marie--safe travels tomorrow. I think it is warmer in Alaska than here in Michigan this am---only 47. really feels like fall. Callie is barking at the deer in the yard right now, sure sign of fall. But the sky is blue and it will be in the 70's.

well, one more cup of coffee then Don and I are off to the flea/farmers market, need to buy some sweet corn to go with the steaks for later. have a great day!

Good morning, SMDer's!!

WOW, Rich that is a beautiful deck. I can see me sipping a Coor's Light right now or maybe in 2012. In any event fantastic job. Cheers to you and West. Is this house on the water. If you told us I forgot and also what does it look like inside. Not that I am a nosey person by any means.lol

Waiting to hear from my contractor to see if he will be over today or tomorrow. If he is coming over today I will do Sams tomorrow otherwise it is Sams today.

High today of 61 and you would never know that Earl came blowing thru.

Marie, have a safe and wonderful trip.

Chat later.

Hello all!!!

Did you miss me?

We had an amazing time. I love the Oregon Coast so much. I will post pics later. I got some amazing sunset pics.

Anyways, Dave gave me the go ahead, and we will be calling Johna on Tuesday to officially book this cruise :D

Lori! shingles..owwwwwww I hope you feel better soon girl, and enjoy the flea markets today. Also congrats on the countdown directorship on the Miracle Mateys!!!

Cathy!! Girlfriend!! So glad that Earl just kissed your toes and didn't hit you hard. MRI? What is going on? What did I miss?!?

Marie! you must be STOKED about your Alaska cruise!!! My gf just got home yesterday from a 7 day inner passage and said it was the best cruise she has ever gone on, they even got to hike some ice fields!!!

Sheryl! how was your visit with you son and dil and beautiful Lilyana yesterday? Any pics?? I did wave at Jared , even hollered out the window :o

Poofy! Where is Poofy? Did she get lost in a sea of moving containers??

Honestly I couldn't imagine moving. I think I would just leave all our stuff here and start in a new naked house lol

Betty! How are you feeling my friend? How's the knee? You must be close to leaving for hawaii. What island/islands will you be visiting? Dave and I were married on Oahu, at sunset, on a private catamaran just off Diamond head..sigh..good memories

Bobbie! Thinking about you my NASCAR connection tee hee. I am sorry I don't follow football at all, but gathered from your post over on FB that it wasn't a good football day for you :(

And RICH, Our fearless leader! Hope your back is doing ok. I was recently diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, with most of the pain in my back and neck. I am going to give acupuncture a try. Love the story about the grapes. Were your feet all purple? LOVE the pics of your deck. Yeppers we could have an amazing BBq on that deck. Say Hey! to West for me

Have we heard from Twyla? or the other Cathy?

If I forgot anybody, please forgive, I am still getting caught up.

So now people, the time has come I am ready to resume our countdown.

Are you ready?

We

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Have

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

77 MORE WEEKS UNTIL WE ARE GETTING SILLY AND HAVING FUN ON THE MAGIC!!!!

Cheers All

andrea

Andrea, I missed you my love. It was lonely without you on here. Super happy that you had a wonderful time. Can't wait to see the pics.

MRI well because of my fluctuating blood pressure that goes from near death at 75/44 at night to 200/100 during the day they were testing me for renalstanosis. We shall see. Hopefully something that won't kill me.

OK gang listen up, my DS is going on the Dream on 10/2 and wants to know if anybody did any all inclusive beach thingey there and if a wheelchair would be a problem. If not all inclusive than whatever.

My contractor is doing his thing with the floor.

I am going to Richmond for the weekend of the 25th to our State Fair. We are staying at the ES love those drinks. I thought that would be a good weekend for my Real estate lady to have an open house and we could have some fun. Once I get everything done, I will post some pics for you all to see.

Time to make mac salad to go with the jalepeno burgers.

Chat later.

Wow Rich...the deck is to die for, you guys did a super job.

When does West plan to have us all over for a visit?:D

Andrea !!!!!!! yay you are back with out countdown..Missed you girl, glad you had a terrific time.

No I had a great football day my team won 48-7. It was our rival team that lost.:p

I was really glad they did but have oodles of friends and family members that it is their team so I pretended to be sad..NOT.......;)

Lori do hope the shingles are treating you better today.

Marie have fun in Alaska, and Cathy p you enjoy your trip later in the Month too.

Hope that you get the blood pressure thing under control.:eek:

Betty left for Hawaii yesterday. The last time that I was in touch with her on Friday the knee was still bad and her foot is not far behind the knee as far as swelling and bruising go...Poor Dear.

Tuesday is my day to have the hand cut on, so I will be back whenever I can.

If I am MIA you all know why.

Good afternoon SMDers. Another hot one here today. Right now its 100 outside and I'm in:cool:. Too hot for me.

Cathy p - the house is on the canals (which is as close to water as you can get). I will post another pic with the canal in the backround.

Andrea - glad to hear ya'll had a great time. I know about neck pain. Just yesterday, I was coming down the ladder and pulled a muscle in my thigh. Don't know how, but it sure hurt for the rest of the night. And may we formally welcome ya'll to the SMD cruise (tuesday). West said that you would have to cook the BBQ, but come on down.

Marie - Are you done with work yet. I know that you just can't wait for this cruise to begin. I really do envy you since I've alway wanted to do an Alaska cruise. I know that ya'll will have a blast.

Bobbie - glad to hear your team won. Texas won 34-17, so Hook un Horns:D And we are wishing you a speedy recovery for the hand.

Lori - how the market hunting go? I really like corn on the cob. The best wasy to heat it is in the microwave oven. Put it in for about 5 minutes with the shuck on and it steams it. Oh it come out so hot and good!!!

Thats it for now. West say Hi to everyone.

I will post the pic later after West gets is downloaded.

Later

Lori - how the market hunting go? I really like corn on the cob. The best wasy to heat it is in the microwave oven. Put it in for about 5 minutes with the shuck on and it steams it. Oh it come out so hot and good!!!

Thats it for now. West say Hi to everyone.

I will pst the pic later after West gets is downloaded.

Later

Hey Rich, flea market hunting was fun, just like to look around, I really don't buy much. Most of it is just crapola. Was tempted to buy a great dane puppy, but came to my senses!!! Got some awesome "triple" sweet corn, went well with the ribs and roasted veges Don did for dinner. Don likes to steam the corn in a big pot. By the way, I volunteer Don to cook the BBQ on the new deck when we come down :D Hi West!!

Hi SMDer friends! I'm so sorry I've been MIA. I've been posting a bit on FB and I know most of us are friends over there. Silly Andrea, you know I've been fine! hee hee.

Yep, moving stinks. But it's over now and we've treated ourselves to some much deserved fun at the village festival, billiards, dining out a bit... ok, dining out A LOT, and a couple of presents.

We skipped a lot of fun like the Bon Jovi concert to save money for emergencies and such related to the move. I say better safe than sorry. And all of August we counted every penny. It paid off and we had no financial emergencies during the move hence the reason to spoil ourselves a bit. Andy bought a bicycle and I bought a new saute pan.

Come Tuesday it is back to saving and saving some more for the Looney cruise.

I hope all of my SMDer friends are well. :)

Hi and so long

I skimmed the latest posts, but i have to much to do, and having the parents here isn't helping my computer time, or anything for that matter...

But it is worth it for the visit.

Just no "Me" time...

So I am saying I will see you when I get back, but it may not be until a week from Friday, before I can really post.

Love ya all, have a great week with out me :eek:

Hi and so long

I skimmed the latest posts, but i have to much to do, and having the parents here isn't helping my computer time, or anything for that matter...

Just no "Me" time...

So I am saying I will see you when I get back, but it may not be until a week from Friday, before I can really post.

Love ya all, have a great week with out me :eek:[/quote

BYE MARIE!!!!!

Hi and so long

Just no "Me" time...

Love ya all, have a great week with out me :eek:[/quote

BYE MARIE!!!!!

BYE BOBBIE

and the rest of you SMD'ers

ps Janet got Da Boot, just like Poofy did before,

so she'll be back when she can.

til then you can catch her on FB...

Good morning, SMDer's!!

Happy Labor Day to all!

Doing nothing once again today. Maybe Sams this afternoon. Kenny is making the $$$$$ today working.

We do the cut the corn off the cob and fry it in butter. OMG is that so very good. YUM! BBQ sound great and I will vote for Don to do it as well.

Bobbie, hope you are feeling better and poor Betty on that wonderful trip with those aches and pains.:eek: Especially the foot. Gosh I know about that one.

Chat later my sibs and bros, HI West!

Good afternoon ya'll. Drove back from Corpus this morning (in the rain) as I had to come back to work. Why is it that they make you work for the paychecks?

Marie - Have a Blast!

Bobbie - good luck on the surgery.

Lori - triple sweet corn sound good. I've never even heard of it.

Mimi - welcome back. We've missed ya. Cathy though you got lost:eek:.

OK, so lets go find out what Janet has done. Poor Janet just tells is like it is and some people don't like it. Too Bad!

Getting busy. Back later.

Hi Rich! hope you have a nice quiet nite at work. Oops, I shouldn't have used the "Q" word! LOL!!! I haven't figured out why we have to work for a paycheck either, let me know when you figure it out, ok? Oh wait, you will figure it out in how many more months??? LOL!!

Archived