*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

OK lurkers, now is your chance to book this cruise on the brand new Carnival Magic. We will give them some time to get the kinks out after they get to Galveston and will cruise on Feb 26, 2012. This is the perfect time of the year to cruise to the carribben with the weather being sunny and the temps in the 80's everyday:D. You have plenty of time before the cruise and with a $25 pp deposit it will be easy to make payments over time to pay it off. Please e-mail me rwzike at yahoo.com for pricing and I will reply ASAP. This cruise is going to be a blast with alot to do or, if you wish, do nothing at all. We'd love for ya'll to come join us. Here is more info about the "Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" cruise:

The Carnival Magic is coming to Galveston, Texas!!!

================================================== ===========================================

Come join us for the "Spirit of the "Magic"al Dream" cruise.

This official CC group cruise is from Feb 26th through Mar 4, 2012 with the following itinerary.

Sunday, Feb 26 GALVESTON, TX 4:00pm

Monday, Feb 27 FUN DAY AT SEA

Tuesday, Feb 28 COZUMEL, MEXICO 8:00am 4:00pm

Wednesday, Feb 29 GRAND CAYMAN, CAYMAN ISLANDS 9:00am 4:00pm

Thursday, Mar 01 MONTEGO BAY, JAMAICA 9:00am 6:00pm

Friday, Mar 02 FUN DAY AT SEA

Saturday, Mar 03 FUN DAY AT SEA

Sunday, Mar 04 GALVESTON, TX 8:00am

A reduced deposit of $25 per person is available for double occupancy guarantee cabins in the categories above until August 20, 2011 or while inventory lasts. The second deposit of $225 per person for those who book at the reduced deposit is due Augsut 29, 2011. The full deposit of $250 per person is due for triple, quad, suite and cabin assignments at the time of booking. The final payment for the group is due November 13, 2011.

Guests may also book at the Early Saver rate advertised on Carnival's website with the full per person, non refundable deposit but will not receive the group amenity.

There is a $50 cancellation penalty per cabin.

AMENITIES:

$100 OBC per cabin

Cruise Critic Pins (one per person)

Discount on all other Cruise Critic Logowear

To book this Cruise Critic Group Member Cruise, please contact Johna at Crucon.com (JohnaN@crucon.com) or call her at 1-800-493-6609 . Please be sure to state that you are interested in booking into the OFFICIAL CRUISE CRITIC GROUP CRUISE for the Carnival Magic, Feb 26, 2012.

Once you have booked with Johna, please let me know so that I can add you to the list.

There will be organized tours at each port, a meet and greet aboard ship as well as one the night prior at our group hotel, and a lot more fun.

Come join the fun. All aboard

Who's in???

Hi Rich, if you haven't heard from Laura yet regarding your business page, you might want to drop her a note. For the dream cruise, she thought she had sent me the information for the business thread but hadn't. You should get the links within a day or two of your cruise becoming official. :)

Have fun wandering today!!

Hi Andrea, have a great time on the OR Coast...I hope the weather stays nice for you.

I really have a ton of things I need to be doing, so it would have been difficult to get to the coast for lunch, but I would have :D

9 days and we are on our Vacation to Cruise the Glaciers...so excited.

We head up to Seattle a week from Monday, and sail away Tues.

And who knows what this body is doing,

I swear it is the same kind of pain, but sometime in my tummy, then the shoulder, and then a toe...

just random, dull ache...weird,

not going to stop me from a booked cruise any mare than it did Janet...

But I am not in that kind of pain...just aches...

Couple alieve should do the trick. or they are causing it :eek:

Marie, maybe you just over did the hard labor working on the pond. If it gets any worse please go to the doctor just to be sure!!

Hi everyone else!:D

Hey, SMDer's!

Wow you all have been chatting today. I sat and watched a movie I tapped Julia/Julie. Has anyone seen that movie. OMG it was great, I did not want it to end and I cried.

Now as for a bit of stress and kind of funny. No not so funny maybe will be in a day or 2. OK so here is what happened. I have been in the den since I have been home so kitchen really has not called my name. We have had takeout since I came home. So feeling better as I am I said, self maybe you could whip up some dinner. I trot in the kitchen to open the freezer. I was going to make a nice pork roast with tators and gravy. Then I said nah and I saw the left over Burrito Pie. Ah Ha ya that with some garlic mashed potatoes on top and cheese baked in the oven yummy. Then I remembered Kenny was off tomorrow so some nice steaks and homemade tator salad would be good. I put the tators on and eggs. I am standing in the kitchen trying to rememember what I was suppose to do when I looked ahead and my wall was covered with gnats.:eek::eek: Yep no stress Cathy just another day in the neighborhood for me. So I look and find nothing bad that I can see. So the tators and onions had not made it into the fridge as I was in the hosp. So I pick up the onions and put them in the fridge. I then pick up my 10lbs of potatoes I had bought right before I went in on Monday and the smell would kill you.:eek: 2 bad tators that were dripping on the floor and it could not be seen nor smelled until you got close. As I said I was not in the kitchen since Monday. Hubby had left a cooler with beer in it for me yesterday in case I wanted any. What a guy.

I have now found the problem but I still needed to get rid of the millions of gnats in my kitchen. I get online and look at different things and my Daddy told me to vac. them up. So I start the vac and do that. I did not do really good so then I put a cup with cider vinegar in it with a top on it and poke holes in it. It is their fav. food. So I walk away and grab a Coor's on the way out. Still have some in there as I peak then I decide to check my cup.:eek: I go to pick it up and there is a swarm of gnats coming toward me. I drop the cup and scream, run out of the kitchen outside and peak in the door. Don't see nothing so I come back in and a smell of vinegar everywhere and dead gnats in the puddel. OK I am not doing anything else, Kenny has got the job when he gets home.

So just another stressfree day for Cat. To think people doubted my butterfly story. No this is my life.

Cheers!!!

Hey Andrea....thanks for remembering me. I was about to ask if I was chopped liver or something.

Cathy....you are a hoot! I'm sure having all of those gnats is nasty but I am just picturing the story in my head and it is quite funny. I'm sure your knight in shining armour will come and rescue the fair maiden!

Another busy day on the board today.

Janet - I will email Laura now. Thanks. Hope your doing better these days:).

Sheryl - we could never forget you. How's the new TV?

Cathy p (aka Drama Queen) - another day in the life of Cathy p! Glad your doing better.

Hi Bobbie.

Marie - somthing tells me that your looking forward to your Alaska cruise;). Maybe you should take Andrea's advise for Cathy p and have a Coors Light!

Andrea - Have a good time on the Oregon coast this week.

OK ya'll, as you know that I went to the doctor and had two injections in the back. They are nerve blocks and they worked as soon as I get up off the table. They are unbelivable.

Now for my day (Betty your going to love this one), we started out driving up 281 and stopped in Johnson City (named after LBJ) for lunch at the Diary Queen. We stopped at a couple of shops and then droved past LBJ national park and there was a sign for Becker Vineyards (West's last name is Becker) and West said that we had to stop there. Well, when we got to the turn off for the vineyard there was a sign for the "Annual Grape Stomp Aug 28-29". They had wine tasting that was $10 for 6 samples and your keep the wine glass. Then they had t-shirts that you bought before you stompped the grapes and when you got out of the grapes, stand on your t-shirt and put your foot prints on the back of the t-shirt. How cool is that:D. I bought 3 bottles of wine and I'm now drinking one. All in all, it was a pretty good day.

Well, I see that cowboys are getting beat to death by Houston, so I will go for now and drown my sorrows in my wine. Ya'll have a great night. Talk later.

Good morning, SMDer's!!

Rich, sounds like you had a great day. I do believe it was alot better than mine.lol

Sheryl, yep as Rich says Drama Queen and I did get that award on the Dream.:D

Andrea, have a super time, I can't think of anyone that deserves it more than you, girlfriend.

Hi to all my sibs and bros and now I am off to Cracker Barrel to heal my wounds from yesterday.

Chat later.

Good evening ya'll. Here is everyone today? Hopefully ya'll are having a good weekend.

Cathy p - hope ya had a good meal at the Barrel. I went there a couple of weeks ago and was disappointed. Just didn't like the place much and the food even less.

Just finished True Blood. Can't wait to see what happens next.

OK, ya'll have a good night.

Good morning SMDers! hope everyone had a nice and relaxing weekend (if there is such a thing?). We had two parties to go to Saturday, then yesterday was laundry and housework day. I think I need one more day off to do nothing. Doesn't help that this week will probably be the busiest week of the year :(

I used to enjoy the Barrel, but was disappointed the last few times. I guess it depends on the individual store and who's running it. We usually go there when traveling.

Andrea, enjoy your vacation this week!

Cathy, sounds like you're feeling better- good to hear!

Marie- enjoy Alaska! can't wait til I can get there someday.

Well, better get going to work. The hot weather is back again, just when we got used to being only 80!

Happy Monday SMDers!

Andrea, hope you are having a great vacation!

Marie, I am getting excited for you! Hubby would love to go to Alaska! But he wants to do a land vacation, and then he says he wouldn't want to come back home, he would want to stay and live there! :eek:

Rich, that sounds like great fun, doing a grape stomp!

Cathy P, LOL! What a story! I can just immagine having those nasty little buggers attacking me!

Lori, I know how oyou feel, needing a longer weekend! It seems like they just keep getting shorter and shorter!

Hi Janet, Sheryl, Bobbi, Poofy...and everyone else out there!

Good afternoon ya'll. Been busy doing some running around today and its still HOT out.

Cathy p - Hope life is less stressful today.

Nancy - yup, the grape stomp was different, and alot to fun.

Marie - re-pack? again?

Lori - weekends are just too short. I've been off since friday at midnight and have to go back to work tonight at 8. Seems like I've only had one day off.

OK ya'll, I sent Laura an email checking on our business page, but haven't heard back from her. She doesn't have us listed on the members cruises page yet either. But soon, I'm sure.

Got to get something to eat and then ready for work. Talk later.

Hey gang!!

I had to take a trip today to drop a couple of my friends off at the Memphis airport, which for me is about a 6 hr. trip both ways.

Kinda pooped tonight and bedtime will be early.

Gym day tomorrow so another early to rise day.:eek::eek:

Hi to Cathy p, Lil Nan, Marie, Rich, Janet , Andrea, Lori, Sheryl, West (even tho he`s not posted) Chelle (where are you?) Betty...hope the knee is better, Hawaii in just a few days... and to everyone else that is going on this cruise...Oh and Judie too..;):p

Another busy day on the board today.

Janet - I will email Laura now. Thanks. Hope your doing better these days:).

Sheryl - we could never forget you. How's the new TV?

Cathy p (aka Drama Queen) - another day in the life of Cathy p! Glad your doing better.

Hi Bobbie.

Marie - somthing tells me that your looking forward to your Alaska cruise;). Maybe you should take Andrea's advise for Cathy p and have a Coors Light!

Andrea - Have a good time on the Oregon coast this week.

OK ya'll, as you know that I went to the doctor and had two injections in the back. They are nerve blocks and they worked as soon as I get up off the table. They are unbelivable.

Now for my day (Betty your going to love this one), we started out driving up 281 and stopped in Johnson City (named after LBJ) for lunch at the Diary Queen. We stopped at a couple of shops and then droved past LBJ national park and there was a sign for Becker Vineyards (West's last name is Becker) and West said that we had to stop there. Well, when we got to the turn off for the vineyard there was a sign for the "Annual Grape Stomp Aug 28-29". They had wine tasting that was $10 for 6 samples and your keep the wine glass. Then they had t-shirts that you bought before you stompped the grapes and when you got out of the grapes, stand on your t-shirt and put your foot prints on the back of the t-shirt. How cool is that:D. I bought 3 bottles of wine and I'm now drinking one. All in all, it was a pretty good day.

Well, I see that cowboys are getting beat to death by Houston, so I will go for now and drown my sorrows in my wine. Ya'll have a great night. Talk later.

Oh my Rich, the Grape Stomp sonds like sooo much fun! Everytime you pop the cork on one of those bottles you can think of me. We are heading back to Michigan to some other vineyards when I get back from Hawaii but I am sure we won't be stomping any grapes. :D

Hope everyone has a great night!

Hi Bobbie and Betty

Bobbie - that sounds like at 12 hours round trip. Doesn't sound all that much fun. I'd be pooped too after all that driving.

Hey Betty - Hope the knee is better and that you have a great time in Hawaii (who am I kidding, of course you'll have a good time).

Here at work and already bored. Talk later.

Night sibs, is about all I have left in me.

To much going on around here...

But I'll get 'er done.

Just hard having the folks here waiting to go on the cruise,

Dawn and the Baby and ...well just everything.

I wouldn't change it, but once that baby comes over, everything stops, cuz I just want to hold him

yes I share, but I get nothing done, with mom, dad, Dawn, Payton and Jaxson here...oh, then Nick comes home.

Ok allot of visiting gets done :p

and did I mention the puppy that has to do everything wrong,

because I am not spending the time I should with her...

Good night world, see you tomorrow?????

oh and I have a friend coming over in the morning for coffee, before she heads back to Chicago...

Someone help me..... just kidding

Good morning, SMDer's!

Bobbie and Betty, have a super time in Hawaii.

Marie, enjoy all that company and yep just remember you are cruising in a few days so it will all be worth it.

Cathy p, just hangin around Va Beach waiting to see what Hurrican Earl is going to be doing and going nowhere.:(

Rich, I bet that would have felt great on my toes just stompin them grapes..

Well shall lurk a bit and be back later.

Hi to all my sibs and bros!

Good morning SMDers. Long bording night here as I finally had a nice and peacefull one.

Good morning Cathy p - I don't know about that. It was kind of strange as the vines and seeds kinda got between your toes!

Marie, Honey, calm down...take a breath. Just remember that before you know it, you will be on a ship, headed to a beautiful place, being pampered and taken care of! Enjoy yourself in these last hours of chaios (sp?). :p

Rich - eeew! seeds and vines do not sound fun.

Cathy P - keep yourself safe!

Bobbie, I would not have wanted to make that drive! I get sleepy just thinking about a car ride. I am like a baby. If you want me to take a nap, just put me in the car!

Hi Rich, Betty, Lori, Sheryl, Janet, and everyone else!

Archived