Carry on question

calex1976

We are planning on carrying on our 12 packs of Coke and two bottles of wine. Can we put all these in the same rolling luggage? Our luggage will pass through a scanner so that is no problem. Just wondering if it will be OK to put everything in one bag or do they need to be separate? Also is there a limit to how many bags can be carried on? Was thinking of 1 rolling bag, a back pack and her small carry on.

You can put it all in one bag. Make sure your bag is small enough to fit through an airport scanner. There is no limit to the number of bags, just remember you have to lug them around until your room is available...

As long as it will fit through th escanner, no problem. If you do pack more the "PER PERSON" amount of 1 bottle of wine, and 12 non-alcoholic 20oz beverages, have the others next to you as you board. Did have 6 bottle of wine in my carry on, but the other adults were in line next to me, and all our luggage tags looked alike because I made them, and attached all with zip ties.

For 6.00 per day +15% is it worth dragging soda . Then you will never run out

Just share one

Works great if the ship has the soda you like... and my DH doesn't drink enough soda to justify the $6 per day charge, so he carries on 6 bottles... I carry a few bottles for the mornings, and buy the card for the rest of the day...

We are planning on carrying on our 12 packs of Coke and two bottles of wine. Can we put all these in the same rolling luggage? Our luggage will pass through a scanner so that is no problem. Just wondering if it will be OK to put everything in one bag or do they need to be separate? Also is there a limit to how many bags can be carried on? Was thinking of 1 rolling bag, a back pack and her small carry on.

Yep... you'll be fine just make sure you check in together otherwise they'll want to snag one 12 pack and one bottle of wine.

There is no restriction on how many pieces of luggage you bring on board...

:)

For 6.00 per day +15% is it worth dragging soda . Then you will never run out

Just share one

We plan on getting one Coke card to share, but also would like to have a few bottles of water also. I work on a boat and refuse to drink from the potable water from the tanks.

Thanks for all the useful info, she want be more than a few feet away from me during the boarding process. So no problem with having all our wine in one bag. Now I just need to order our Rum and we will be all set.

DH and I always get 2 fountain cards. We are always together and usually run out of drink at the same time. There has been times on the Lido deck while eating that we run out of drink and DH will take both of our cards up there and they will give us 2 drinks with no problem.

We usually get our cards after we pull out of port because we are drinking DOD's. They also don't charge you tax on them then. We decided to purchase our cards once through Bon Voyage and that was a headache. Our steward said to go to the Purser's desk to get it, the Purser's desk said our bar waiter in the DR will give it to us, the bar waiter in the DR said the Purser's desk had it.... so after all day we didn't have it and went back to the desk asking... where is it?????? Then they discovered it was at the coffee shop. We didn't make a fuss about it. We had purchased a couple soda's on our S&S card and without asking they removed it from our card. We'll just stick to buying it on board now, who knows next time, we may have to get it from the Captain! :D (it's a joke, don't freak out over that last statement)

DH and I always get 2 fountain cards. We are always together and usually run out of drink at the same time. There has been times on the Lido deck while eating that we run out of drink and DH will take both of our cards up there and they will give us 2 drinks with no problem.

We usually get our cards after we pull out of port because we are drinking DOD's. They also don't charge you tax on them then. We decided to purchase our cards once through Bon Voyage and that was a headache. Our steward said to go to the Purser's desk to get it, the Purser's desk said our bar waiter in the DR will give it to us, the bar waiter in the DR said the Purser's desk had it.... so after all day we didn't have it and went back to the desk asking... where is it?????? Then they discovered it was at the coffee shop. We didn't make a fuss about it. We had purchased a couple soda's on our S&S card and without asking they removed it from our card. We'll just stick to buying it on board now, who knows next time, we may have to get it from the Captain! :D (it's a joke, don't freak out over that last statement)

Thanks for the heads up, I was planning on ordering mine from the Bon Voyage also. I guess I will be ordering two cards when we get on board.

Archived