Best Beaches

porterdeclan37

i have not been there but was researching day passes and the hawksbill beach rex has one. Here is the info

hawksbill by rex resorts

http://www.rexresorts.com/useful-information-hawksbill.html

All Inclusive Day Passes are available which include:

Meals, Drinks and Usage of Facilities

9am-6pm US$60 per person

11am-4pm US$40 per person

Children under 12 are half price.

taxi fare about 14$

Thanks! We just spent a week in St Martin on Orient Beach, and would like a similar beach. Have you been to Hawksbill Beach? Thanks, jan

There are no beaches in Antigua similar to Orient Beach with it's multitude of beach bars, etc. Although there are plenty of beautiful beaches in Antigua.

• 2 weeks later...
Ummmmm, more of the clothing optional than the bars lol!! I do appreciate your response.:D:D:D Jan

Went to Hawksbill last year. Beautiful secluded beach. About fifteen minute cab ride, I think it cost twenty dollars and he scheduled to come back and retrieve us in the afternoon. Tell the guard your just there to use the beach and there is no fee, although you can pay for inclusive if you choose, but you will have to walk from the natural beach to the bar and restaurant . Walk straight down the road from the guard shack, at the main building go down the steps to the beach area and follow the beach around till it ends , then go through a small gate and you'll go over a short bluff to the natural beach. When we were there, there were about six couples on what seemed like a mile of beach. A wonderful place, my wife liked it better then Orient. The resort is also very beautiful.

Here's the posting from last year with a little more info

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=420206

Archived