Everglades Tour

lnhoney

Does any one know the cost of the evrglades tour in Miami that is offered on the ship? The price is not listed like the island tours are and we have alot of time before our flight. Trying to figure out what to do besides the beach.

Thanks for the help!:)

Hi,

I don't know the cost of the tour but if you have the ability to rent a car there are dozens of things to do on your own in the greater Miami area.

We have gone to Parrot Jungle, Monkey Jungle, Miami Zoo, Butterfly something, Flamingo Gardens, Everglade Airboat ride, Lion Country Safari, Coral Castle, Museum of Science and Discovery, Jungle Queen Cruise. You can drive out on I75 (Alligator Alley) and see hundreds of alligators right from the road.

I think just about everything I mentioned above is within a 30 mile radius of the Port of Miami (give or take a mile or two).

I would suggest checking some Florida tourism websites and renting a car.

Hope this helps.

Joe

Thank you for the replies. It really helps when trying to figure how much money we will need to have after the cruise. Our flight doesn't leave until 8 p.m. and there is only sooo much a family can do at the airport before children start to get cranky.:p

The best thing about the tour is that they will store your luggage on the bus until you go to the airport. If you rent a car you will need one big enough for your family and all your luggage.

We did the tour. It was a blast.

We took the Everglades tour in January 2005 after arriving back from the Southern Caribbean cruise. It was a good excursion and they took us back to the FLL airport with no problem. Hope this helps.

pittypat

We took the Everglades tour in January 2005 after arriving back from the Southern Caribbean cruise. It was a good excursion and they took us back to the FLL airport with no problem. Hope this helps.

pittypat

Thanks for the info!

Archived