Bacab Eco Park Horseback Safari

Debbie42467

I'm thinking about taking the Bacab Eco Park Horseback Safari excursion offered by Carnival (I think it's also offered by other cruiselines). I can't seem to find any reviews. If anyone has taken or heard about this excursion, please share.

Thank you,

Debbie

:)

Our family went to Bacab but didn't do the horseback riding. If you love to ride horses, then it would probably be fine. As for Bacab, I wouldn't return. It is nothing special at all. There is a pool with a very dangerous concrete slide, a pond, and butterfly area.

We went last october. i recommend it. Staff was friendly. made special effort to match horses with riders ability/experience. lunch was also good. we didnt have time to use pool after riding. Staff tries very hard to please. one of the better excursions

• 4 months later...

I enjoyed this excursion in 2011. The staff is great and after the hourseback riding you hang out at a nice pool area surrounded by palm trees. They also provide a great authintic lunch. The two down sides for me was that you ride the horses in a line with everyone; the other is there was really nothing to look at while on the trail. No monkeys, birds, flowers.

Archived