Vantage 4/6/2011 River Navigator - Waterways of Holland & Belgium

Flredhead

Four friends who are past Vantage travelers are going on this cruise. Also doing Brussels pre-trip. On optional tours what should we select?

Anyone else going on this cruise?

Information from past travelers on this trip would be most appreciated. Hearing from other travelers always makes the anticipation greater.

• 2 weeks later...
Four friends who are past Vantage travelers are going on this cruise. Also doing Brussels pre-trip. On optional tours what should we select?

Anyone else going on this cruise?

Information from past travelers on this trip would be most appreciated. Hearing from other travelers always makes the anticipation greater.

We're going on Vantage cruise 10/31/11. What is their policy for bringing wine onboard? Thanks

We're going on Vantage cruise 10/31/11. What is their policy for bringing wine onboard? Thanks

hmmm, this sounds familiar!!:D

wine: no problem bringing on board, they will charge corking fee about 5 euro.

Pre-tour Brussels: We took the trip to Ghent and it was lovely.

When the ship docks at Ghent you go to Brugges so if you want to see Ghent you have to do it from Brussels.

Holland and Belgium: Antwerp: We did the optional tour to Lier after lunch and still had plenty of time to shop in Antwerp. Lier was very scenic.

We went in late April for the tulips and I don't know if Aalsmeer is offered on your tour. If it is it was one of my favorite places and not to be missed. I don't know what they put in it's place if it's closed. I know the Keuk. will not be open in Oct.

Archived