Taxi for the day

OhioGirl

I am part of a group of 25 leaving this Sunday on the Carnival Victory. We will be in St. Thomas on Monday (if the weather holds out). We are looking at hiring a few air condition taxi to take us to Mountain top and Paradise Point. Does anyone have a name of a driver and their phone number...I called Yankee (a gentleman that took us from downtown back to the ship) but I haven't heard from him....also does anyone know what the cost might be for the day?

Thank you in advance for your advice!

I am part of a group of 25 leaving this Sunday on the Carnival Victory. We will be in St. Thomas on Monday (if the weather holds out). We are looking at hiring a few air condition taxi to take us to Mountain top and Paradise Point. Does anyone have a name of a driver and their phone number...I called Yankee (a gentleman that took us from downtown back to the ship) but I haven't heard from him....also does anyone know what the cost might be for the day?

Thank you in advance for your advice!

They don't care about you so don't expect a call, just get one at the pier. Most charge $50 for an hour tour but make sure you negotiate the price before you enter the cab as I lived there for 10 years and if you don't pay what they say once you are in the taxi they will call the police to make you pay.

Archived