Travel backpacks?

IttaBit

Anyone have a good travel backpack to use as a diaper bag/carry-on/weekender bag that they like? I don't want one that looks real sporty, would prefer something more fashionable.

I love this topic ;) Personally, I would say go find a bag you love and then use it as a diaper bag. You can turn almost any bag into a diaper bag.

My favourites are my MEC back pack, it's actually camping gear and honestly DH ends up wearing it:

5005954t_v1_m56577569831078678.jpg

and my Rowland Leather purse (yes, I use this as a diaper bag!):

60_medium.jpg(but mine is bright red! I have a thing for Italian leather...)

I also have a LLBean healthy bag that works really well and would be the middle ground:

193646_165_42?wid=190&hei=219

This way once my kids were out of diapers I still had a use for the bags. Plus I can use them to carry a change of clothes for both boys, toys, snacks etc without having to sacrifice fashion :) The LL Bean bag has lots of little pockets to put stuff in, but the Rowland bag is nice and big, but yet comfortable to wear.

As you can see, I have a thing for bags :D

I Have twins and LOVE my coach backpack..you can get them at a good price at any coach outlet store. Mine is black and grey and I use it as a diaper bag when traveling...holds everything we need for my family of 5 (yes I am including DH because I always seem to get his cell phone and wallet). It has a drawstring top and a flap that latches. Also has 2 small outside pockets which is great for items such as room keys and S&S cards..

here is a link to one similar to mine but I didn't pay this for it at the outlet..Coach Backpack

Archived