NCL Gem 12/18/2011 - Anyone else sailing the week prior to the holiday?

pcavalcanto

• 1 month later...

My partner and I are thinking about going on a holiday cruise, but we are not sure if we want the Gem or the Jewel. We did the Jewel last Christmas and the Gem this past May, but knowing that you guys will be in the cruise might make our decision - lol.

We are also in Philadelphia. How are you thinking about getting to the ship? Last year we took the Megabus and it was really nice - except when we got off the ship, because of the snow storm, Megabus cancelled all the buses, but we were able to get on the last Bolt bus.

Let us know - email us - maybe we can chat and you could convince us to join you on the Gem.

Michael & Ed

• 3 weeks later...

10 more days - thinking about setting up a meet and greet for the cruise (gay and straight) - so if anyone is interested in this thread, let me know. We should have about 20 people, so that would make for a nice meet and greet.

Cruise Critic Meet & Greet:

Date: 12/19 (Monday)

Time: 11:00 am – 12:00 noon

I am sure they will have a friends of dorothy the first day we board, but in case not, you guys came come to the meet and greet.

First post, but I'll be on the Dec 18th cruise with my family. I've never participated in FOD or onboard LGBT events, but I might give it a try this time. Hoping to find others that I could meet in my age range, I'm 18 and a college freshman.

Welcome - I am sure you will find some guys to hang out with. Make sure you come to the Friend of Dorothy meetings - that will be a good place to start. See you in a few days !!

First post, but I'll be on the Dec 18th cruise with my family. I've never participated in FOD or onboard LGBT events, but I might give it a try this time. Hoping to find others that I could meet in my age range, I'm 18 and a college freshman.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived