Hair and Make-up In NOLA??

tweetybird617

Has anyone used somebody in NOLA to do their hair and makeup? I was hoping for some names of people that did a good job and fairly reasonable on thier prices. Also I was hoping to find someone that would come to my hotel room the morning of the wedding, which is on a Sunday. I know I might be asking for alot, but I really need some ideas. I'm 6 months out. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

This is Jill, one of the coordinators in New Orleans. We do have a contact from a local salon who is willing to go to the hotel to do hair on a Sunday morning before the cruise.

MAMERE, I am not a New Orleans bride but I am wondering if there is anyway to get this same information from the coordinators in Galveston? Maybe they have contact information for someone in Galvest?

Hi Ladies,

My wedding is 03/04/2012 and I live here in New Orleans. I have Brittan from Charisma salon for my hair and makeup... her number is 504-340-9555. She is coming to my house the morning of the wedding. She did my best friend's wedding a few months ago and I loved her - so I hired her right on the spot! Give her a call, I am sure she would love to help!

Becky

Can you please send me the contact's information? Thank you.

Hello Tweetybird, the hairdresser we have for the bride will come to your hotel room the morning of the wedding. Her name is Jessica and her number at the salon is 504-834-1146. She arrived early at the brides hotel room on Sunday and it was absolutely beautiful, the bride loved the end result.

Jill

Archived