Orlando airport hotel?

nickiefriend

Has anyone stayed here? We are flying in the night before and then the shuttle will take us the next day to Port Canaveral. I thought that this would be the easiest to do but it seems kinda high-$150.00 a night. Are there better options?

If we stay at another hotel, I have to arrange transportation from airport to hotel and back to airport the next morning to catch the shuttle.

The LaQuinta Orlando Airport North has some great reviews and rates. They won a Trip Advisor award for being a top rated hotel. They have an airport shuttle and free breakfast. Here is thier link if you want to check rates.

http://www.lq.com/lq/properties/propertyProfile.do?propId=171&savedSearchQuery=%2Flq%2FproxySearchRes.do%3Favailability.palsra_IND_M%3D10%26availability.palsra_IND_D%3D14%26availability.palsra_IND_Y%3D2011%26availability.palsra_OTD_M%3D10%26availability.palsra_OTD_D%3D15%26availability.palsra_OTD_Y%3D2011%26availability.palsra_NRM%3D1%26availability.palsra_ROC%3D2%26availability.palsra_NCH%3D0%26availability.palsra_AMC2%3DNSMK%26availability.palsra_RPC1%3DAAA&saveRoomPref=NSMK

They also have several restaurants and shops withing walking distance. This is good for those flying in. Here is a link to give you and idea of what types of restaurants are close by. http://www.urbanspoon.com/ps/26/4649/Orlando/Hotels/La-Quinta-Inn-and-Suites-Orlando-Airport-North.html

Good luck to you.

Has anyone stayed here? We are flying in the night before and then the shuttle will take us the next day to Port Canaveral. I thought that this would be the easiest to do but it seems kinda high-$150.00 a night. Are there better options?

If we stay at another hotel, I have to arrange transportation from airport to hotel and back to airport the next morning to catch the shuttle.

one way car rentals. you can rent a car, stay in cocoa beach (right near the port) and return the car and take their free shuttle to the port. most agencies (budget, avis) have locations right near the port that offer free shuttles to and from the port.

one way car rentals. you can rent a car, stay in cocoa beach (right near the port) and return the car and take their free shuttle to the port. most agencies (budget, avis) have locations right near the port that offer free shuttles to and from the port.

I realized this too late. I booked the Carnival shuttle pre and post cruise and I dont think that you can cancel that, can you?

Archived