San Francisco Cruisers

aaerobear

Posted at the same time! I have a meeting in town tonight, but I think it's not until 6:30, so I'll see if I can swing by!

Andrew

Do try, dear, to squeeze us peasants into your rigid schedule ! LOL!

Thank goodness I wore a blazer today- never know when you'll be invited to an impromptu garden party or festive soiree, eh, Hyacinth?

You bet, Elizabeth! Can you handle a martini glass safely? Or do you have the same problem as with the Royal Doultons ??

I have a feeling we might speak with Appalachia tonite from the Butterfly........

Aren't they coming out here sometime in the near future, Beav?

Wish I could join you boys, but didn't get in till 9:30 today, so leaving at 3 would be pushing it a bit. :mad:

Aren't they coming out here sometime in the near future, Beav?

Wish I could join you boys, but didn't get in till 9:30 today, so leaving at 3 would be pushing it a bit. :mad:

Yes, May 29 is "Appalachia Day" in THE WC. Plans are well under way....ALL over town!

Yes, May 29 is "Appalachia Day" in THE WC. Plans are well under way....ALL over town!

As it should be!!!! . . . .you know, just like you BEAV, those virgin experiences are getting fewer and fewer and further apart - experiencies apart . . .experiences!!!!

M

Soiree at Pier 35 today?

We're headed over to the City after work (around 3:00-ish) to see Summit sail away. So far 3 other friends joining us as well. The more the merrier. Tedson? Blazerboy?

You can probably find us here http://www.butterflysf.com/ around 4:00pm having cocktails before she sails at 6:00pm. (if the cocktails are good, I'LL be sailing waaay before 6:00pm !!)

http://www.celebrityatsea.com/index.aspx?Value=9&Loc=CS2&SLoc=CS&ALocs=123

I'll be watching for Summit to back out of her berth from my office today. Can't get away that early - gotta pay for these cruises somehow!

I'll be watching for Summit to back out of her berth from my office today. Can't get away that early - gotta pay for these cruises somehow!

Sorry you can't join the fun. Impromptu soirees often the most fun !!

Likewise I'll be watching from the backed-up traffic on the bridge coming into the City, and Patrick has to work late tonight so we won't be able to join in. :(

Have fun guys! Hopefully we can get something going for a SF meeting in June.

Steve and Patrick

PS Beav, please let us know what the plans are with DESTCRUZ on the 29th. We're sailing with them in Asia in 2006. ;)

Well, a small group of the C6 (sounds like a gov't agency in some spy thriller) watched the Summit sail away yesterday (thanks for organizing, BEAV) and they only had to restrain me from try to sneak aboard once or twice. Ship looked great, and Butterfly was the perfect place to watch the bow of the ship- RIGHT THERE!

And DESTCRZ was there in spirit and by cell phone- nice to chat with you after a 13 year gap!

You know Blazerboy, I am sure we are BOTH like a fine wine - we only get better with a little age!!!! . . . .

DestCrz . . . aka Mike

BEAV said he only had two beers - couldn't prove it by that cell phone conversation!!!!

You know Blazerboy, I am sure we are BOTH like a fine wine - we only get better with a little age!!!! . . . .

DestCrz . . . aka Mike

[/color][/size]

Just be careful Mike -- too much aging turns a fine wine into vinegar ...

Mike, I think we've just been dissed by Dam1050!:eek:

He/she had better watch it though- we're both headed to Vancouver this summer, and there's nothing worse than a vengeful queen!:D

(and doesn't this person realize that we met when we were 7?)

Mike, I think we've just been dissed by Dam1050!:eek:

He/she had better watch it though- we're both headed to Vancouver this summer, and there's nothing worse than a vengeful queen!:D

(and doesn't this person realize that we met when we were 7?)

ROTFLMAO !

Blazerboy: I was waiting to try to get back at Mike --- you see him and Beav played a vicious trick on me last week on the morning I was leaving for my Oosterdam --- Pac NW ......... knowing how tired and out of it I am in the morning, they phoned me via conference call and pretended to be ...

I'll let them tell you all on your cruise, don't want to spoil it now ---

I must truthfully admit however that Young Mike & Young Beav will NEVER be as old as me .....in numbers at any rate.... LOL

I see Blazerboy that you are heading on the Infinity this year as well ..... I don't want to scare you, but did you see this post over on the other boards:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=175574&page=1&pp=20

I'm hoping they have whatever that is sorted out soon. (unless we get to pick the rooms we have to share showers with, eh?)

Dave

ROTFLMAO !

Blazerboy: I was waiting to try to get back at Mike --- you see him and Beav played a vicious trick on me last week on the morning I was leaving for my Oosterdam --- Pac NW ......... knowing how tired and out of it I am in the morning, they phoned me via conference call and pretended to be ...

I have NO idea what Dave is talking about !!!

Believe me.....if the four of us (DESTCRZ, dam1050, Blazer & Beav) are EVER in the same room simultaneously, it will get ugly. Vengeful queens won't even BEGIN to describe.......

Believe me.....if the four of us (DESTCRZ, dam1050, Blazer & Beav) are EVER in the same room simultaneously, it will get ugly. Vengeful queens won't even BEGIN to describe.......

Sounds to me as if some group cruise planning is in order!

Well I say dam1050 is in trouble now- not only calls me old spoiled wine-turned-vinegar, but ruins my cruise on the Infinity to boot! Don't y'all think he should have to pay for my next cruise as compensation for mental anguish?:D

And Dave, I won't be on a cruise with these guys anytime soon, so what's the rest of the story? At the very least, given my trauma inflicted by you, I should at least get a good laugh at your expense!