posting photos

seacat66

No, I have used Flickr for quite awhile. The have a free version and a Pro version. You can see read about the difference between the 2 in their FAQ section.

Can you just copy from your computer? It seams that every time I try it ends up as a thumb nail.

How do you make them big pictures like in this thread?

without using a service.

another test

Our Thanksgiving Miracle Cruise!

First, let me introduce my family that cruised on Miracle which was my husband, Craig, my two daughters Cat (11) and Sky (9) and myself, Bethany. We booked this cruise over a year ago because my girls would be missing only 3 days of school for this eight day cruise. When I found out that cabin 6232 had a balcony of doom and was listed at an extended balcony price although it was as big as a premier balcony, I moved our booking there. Cruise Critic members have been instrumental in making our cruise a success.

We drove 11 hours from South Carolina to Ft. Lauderdale in one day. I know, ugh, but I didn’t want to spend the night a few hours away in Melbourne, FL and wonder if traffic would prevent us from getting to the port on time. We pulled into the Hyatt Place Cruise-port around 10:30pm and checked for bedbugs. Ever since a friend’s husband was bit up at a Courtyard by Marriot in Florida, I have been vigilant about looking for the little buggers. No bugs, so we popped open a bottle of champagne and relaxed. Next morning, I went down to the fitness center, ran on the treadmill then checked out the breakfast area. Clean and well run, I saw cereal, fresh cut up fruit, yogurts, toasted breads, coffee and juice. My family joined me there for a quick bite then we got ourselves together for the shuttle. The shuttle was complimentary but I believe starting in April 2012 , there will be a fee. We were happy with our choice of hotel and would stay there again.

Embarkation Day

Embarkation was very smooth. We arrived at Port Everglades around 10:45 and by noon we were walking across the gangway to our home for the next eight days. My girls were impressed by the soaring atrium and we all thought Miracle was a lovely ship.

DSC00696.jpg

Our Thanksgiving Miracle Cruise!

First, let me introduce my family that cruised on Miracle which was my husband, Craig, my two daughters Cat (11) and Sky (9) and myself, Bethany. We booked this cruise over a year ago because my girls would be missing only 3 days of school for this eight day cruise. When I found out that cabin 6232 had a balcony of doom and was listed at an extended balcony price although it was as big as a premier balcony, I moved our booking there. Cruise Critic members have been instrumental in making our cruise a success.

We drove 11 hours from South Carolina to Ft. Lauderdale in one day. I know, ugh, but I didn’t want to spend the night a few hours away in Melbourne, FL and wonder if traffic would prevent us from getting to the port on time. We pulled into the Hyatt Place Cruise-port around 10:30pm and checked for bedbugs. Ever since a friend’s husband was bit up at a Courtyard by Marriot in Florida, I have been vigilant about looking for the little buggers. No bugs, so we popped open a bottle of champagne and relaxed. Next morning, I went down to the fitness center, ran on the treadmill then checked out the breakfast area. Clean and well run, I saw cereal, fresh cut up fruit, yogurts, toasted breads, coffee and juice. My family joined me there for a quick bite then we got ourselves together for the shuttle. The shuttle was complimentary but I believe starting in April 2012 , there will be a fee. We were happy with our choice of hotel and would stay there again.

Embarkation Day

Embarkation was very smooth. We arrived at Port Everglades around 10:45 and by noon we were walking across the gangway to our home for the next eight days. My girls were impressed by the soaring atrium and we all thought Miracle was a lovely ship.

DSC00696.jpg

View of Atrium from glass elevator

First we checked with Camp Carnival and found out that there is no child watch the first night of the cruise. Craig and I had dinner reservations at Nick and Nora’s so we needed to move our reservation to another night. We checked out our table in the MDR and found we had a booth for four people which made us happy. Passing through the Lido deck, Craig and I picked up our first DOD, the Funship Special and he held down a table as the girls and I scouted out lunch.

DSC00645.jpg

Lido Deck

Edited by momonthego17
test

• 3 years later...