Hotels w/Long Term Parking in FLL?

LollyMoz

Can anyone recommend a nice hotel, preferrably near the port (port view would be awesome), that will allow us to leave our car there while we cruise? Cruise terminal parking is $15/day, and we're just exploring other options. Thanks for any info!

We just booked Cambria Suites in Dania Beach. They have a cruise and park package that was reasonable and the hotel got very good reviews. I've been searching for a while and my first step was to check out bed bug reports since this seems to be a problem in Ft. Lauderdale. This hotel was fine and does have a shuttle to the cruise port. No free breakfast, tho. Buffet there is $8 pp. Someone also suggested Sleep Inn in Dania Beach. They also have a park and cruise package. There was one bed bug report on them. Cambria is fairly new, Sleep Inn about 10 years old. The closer you get to the cruise port, the higher the price it seemed or bad reviews. I checked trip advisor and bed bug registry. No one wants to talk about that, but that was my biggest fear.

• 3 weeks later...
Can anyone recommend a nice hotel, preferrably near the port (port view would be awesome), that will allow us to leave our car there while we cruise? Cruise terminal parking is $15/day, and we're just exploring other options. Thanks for any info!

The Crown Plaza has a parking garage and they are about one block from the port. Don't know what they charge.

DSCF3053.jpg

DSCF3067.jpg

Archived