-OFFICIAL- *Bloggin’ Magic With John and the Crazies!* Mar 4, 2012 !REDUCED DEPOSIT!

*Mach*

Good Morning Crazies,

HAPPY TGIF DAY!

Does anyone have anything special planned?

Mine will be a relaxing one, except for the photography class on Saturday that the Az Humane Society is offering their volunteers. Going to learn how best to photograph pets. I'm hoping it will help when I take pictures on my cruise. I just don't have the "eye" and hope to get it in this class:p:D

Everyone have a GREAT day. It is great because it is TGIF.

Good afternoon Charlotte

Morning everyone!

I think we need to swap houses for a week or two. I'm flippin freezing up here!

My DH would gladly trade! He's a native Houstonian who hates the heat. I, on the other hand, was born in Ohio and grew up in Missouri, and have had quite enough winter in my life, thank you! Cooler, however, would be really nice about now!

Morning everyone!

Got nothing special planned for the weekend 'cept the same ol' same ol'

Its 89 here today still need rain but loveing this warm fall day.

Morning everyone!

Gladly! Soooooo sick of the heat & humidity. At least the A/C is up and running at $0 cost!!! DH is a native Houstonian who hates the heat. I grew up in the midwest & can't stand the cold. Did the Alaskan thing on HAL a few years ago & I realized I still don't like the cold. But a week of it just is enough to remind me why I don't want to live up North anymore :D!

Morning everyone!

Its 89 here today still need rain but loveing this warm fall day.

Morning everyone!

Its 89 here today still no rain but its a great day for fall.

Morning everyone!

Its 89 here today still no rain but its a great day for fall.

Good morning, Crazies! Took me a while, but I finally found it! Whew, I was getting worried. :D

Waiting for the A/C guy to come back with my new compressor. Getting warm in here now! The high today is supposed to be 92, so I hope he gets back soon!

Sorry you didn't get any of this lovely rain at your house, Shirley! We got over an inch. Congrats, Mach and Stitch, for rain at your house, woohoo! I'm just happy it cooled it off enough so we could sleep with the windows open since we were without A/C. We are so spoiled :o.

Happy Friday, everyone! Still thinkin' about that Red Frog Pub......

I just couldn't believe it went totally around us again. We got lots of thunder and lightning. Lost power for a few minutes and it took me forever to get my TV to come back on. I think we must have a bubble over us.

Anybody got anythink planed for the 12th also,I know I want to wave good bye to Conquest. As she leave for her new home. The Triumph comes in that day to, to start her new home port to.

I am planning to try and get down there early enough to see the Conquest leave.

This is the first chance I have had to find the new thread. Mach, I am jealous. Got very little rain yesterday but I drove through a horrendous rain storm from Midland yesterday between Boerne and 1604. I could hardly see the road. So glad it is Friday. I wish it was March.:)

This is the first chance I have had to find the new thread. Mach, I am jealous. Got very little rain yesterday but I drove through a horrendous rain storm from Midland yesterday between Boerne and 1604. I could hardly see the road. So glad it is Friday. I wish it was March.:)

Hi Kathy! Even with the rain, the grass is droopy. :( I work on the south side of SA and we got a lot of rain there. Not enough here, though.

Its Friday night, drink on the deck night. Whats everyone waiting for.

And its only 84 tonight.

Right there with ya! :D Had my chicken-fried steak dinner, some adult beverages (whilst cooking, ya know :eek:) and I'm ready to go! Boards were pretty screwy earlier, so I apologize for any almost duplicate posts.

Finally broke down & confessed to DH that I had booked a room in Galveston for the 12th and hopefully having an early breakfast with John on the 13th. Fireworks?? Noooo. He just said "OK". Like, whatever. But he'll love it, I know.

Still counting the days to the Red Frog Pub!

Archived