Sun - Can you see our balcony?

Izzybeff

We are on the pool deck (11) on the Sun on an upcoming cruise, room #1002 right at the front. I can't tell from pictures, but wondered, can you go onto the deck in front of the observation lounge on deck 12 and will anyone be able to see down on our balcony from there?

We were in the Owner's Suite next door and the people above could definitely see a good part of our balcony (including the hot tub). They had to lean out a bit and actually look, but they could definitely see. With the exception of sail away, though, that area was not used often.

Robin

We were in the Owner's Suite next door and the people above could definitely see a good part of our balcony (including the hot tub). They had to lean out a bit and actually look, but they could definitely see. With the exception of sail away, though, that area was not used often.

Robin

Thanks! I will let Dh know.. I can't even imagine what he'd be doing out there that he wanted to know. Ok, well I can imagine, I just don't want to think about it!;)

Thanks! I will let Dh know.. I can't even imagine what he'd be doing out there that he wanted to know. Ok, well I can imagine, I just don't want to think about it!;)

We're also staying in this cabin! Thanks for asking the question--my husband wondered about it too. ...men! ;)

I have seen several other threads about this cabin. If you're interested, search for "Sun 1002". ...or 1202. ...or other nearby cabin numbers.

Here's a link to a thread that has pictures! :-)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=935987&highlight=sun+1002+pics

Here's one bit of advice from another thread that I thought was good to know:

Also, you have to be careful to not open the corridor door while the balcony door is open. It can literally carry your stuff out into the hall!

Hope you enjoy the cabin!

Archived