Early Saver Rates & Upgrading

carbreylynn

We booked an OV room using the early saver program. We were trying to save money but now we realize we really can afford the extra for an aft balcony and after looking on carnivals website it looks like there's at least 6 available that aren't booked yet. My question is can we upgrade? I know we can't downgrade but I can't find anything about upgrading. If it's possible does anyone know how it works, like would we have to finish paying for the whole cruise THEN upgrading or pay only the difference now or would it add to the balance??? Thanks in advance :)

We booked an OV room using the early saver program. We were trying to save money but now we realize we really can afford the extra for an aft balcony and after looking on carnivals website it looks like there's at least 6 available that aren't booked yet. My question is can we upgrade? I know we can't downgrade but I can't find anything about upgrading. If it's possible does anyone know how it works, like would we have to finish paying for the whole cruise THEN upgrading or pay only the difference now or would it add to the balance??? Thanks in advance :)

You can upgrade at any time. They love to take your money! They will just add the difference to your balance if you have not reached final payment date. If you have past final payment date, you will need to pay the difference. From the time of the upgrade, you would watch the prices of the new category for any price reductions for the early saver option. Be aware the aft balconies usually don't go down in price often, so don't count on many price reductions.

Enjoy!!

You can upgrade at any time. They love to take your money! They will just add the difference to your balance if you have not reached final payment date. If you have past final payment date, you will need to pay the difference. From the time of the upgrade, you would watch the prices of the new category for any price reductions for the early saver option. Be aware the aft balconies usually don't go down in price often, so don't count on many price reductions.

Enjoy!!

Awesome, It seems the prices are all going up anyway so I stopped hoping for a reduction already anyway :(

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Archived