Is Playa Uvas still open?

goodthatwontcomeout

Does anyone know if Playa Uvas is still open and how things are there? We there a couple years back and really loved it and would like to go again, if they are open, or if someone knows something very comparable that has a small feel (there were about 20 when we went), might be open to that too. I also liked the price of Uvas, I believe it was $35 all inclusive, including snorkeling. Anyone know if this still holds true?

We made reservations for December with them. They have a Facebook Page where the last post was in September, so unless they've closed since then. They had a price increase recently, but we still felt they were very reasonable and the recent TA reviews were decent. They offered a FB discount of 10% too!

we were there last April, and, as the previous post said, have seen facebook posts from them. When I was there it was clean and the service was ok, (there was a huge wedding party there at the same time)

Jgr8fulbear

Carnival Ecstasy~4/11

Rombello!! Carnival Inspiration~9/11

Archived