How soon is too soon?

sasisu

We will be going on the Dawn in July, is it too early to book excursions? When do we pay for them? What if we want to change something? Is it better to wait closer to sailing time or do popular excursions book up quickly? First cruise, so I have a lot of questions. Thanks

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;7;18;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img] and away we go!

It is not too early. Sometimes the popular ones do fill up. That happened to us once when we waited too long. Fortunatly we got our second choice, and it was great. They put the shore ex. cost on your bill that you pay at the end of the cruise. You can change your mind if you want, so you are not stuck with it. I don't remember when the deadline is, but one of the couples we met at dinner decided to go with us on one of our shore excursions, so they cancelled theres and switched to ours. I don't think they had any problem.

6/19 NCL SEA
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;6;19;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600[/img]

Archived