Carnival Valor:Deck 10: Cabin 1015

CDorsey1981

awesome upgrade for a balcony upgrade- sure its forward-- and if you want to see the port when you arrive-- that deck up front is right there for your view pleasure.

Since it is a guarantee booking-- you get what theygive you- nothing more you can do- Dont look for trouble where there is none.

Go-- plan your port days and have a excellent cruise

awesome upgrade for a balcony upgrade- sure its forward-- and if you want to see the port when you arrive-- that deck up front is right there for your view pleasure.

Since it is a guarantee booking-- you get what theygive you- nothing more you can do- Dont look for trouble where there is none.

Go-- plan your port days and have a excellent cruise

Serene I will do just that!!! I will just be excited im on the cruise! I will have my ginger and dramamine just in case. lol

We were on Valor deck 10 forward and loved it. Didn't notice any more motion there than anywhere else. The access from your room to the main pool is great. We just booked on Freedom and book a deck 10 forward balcony. Nothing to worry about. Enjoy!

Archived