Back-to-Back Cruises

seattleny

Has anyone done back to back cruises on carnival? we are in early november-wanted to know what the procedures are. Leaving out of Ft. Lauderdale on the Freedom. Carnival has toldme some things-wanted to know if there are any helpful tips that I need to know beforehand.:):):). I know that I can off the ship and buy some embarktation wine/champagne but do I need to wait on that long line to get back on the ship - any tips would greatly be appreciated.:cool:

From what I understand, all the people who are doing back to backs, are gathered together, and the new sign and sail cards will be given out. You will be walked off the ship dinging with your old card, and immediately walked back in the ship, dinging in with your new one.

If you are lucky enough to keep the same room, you won't have to do anything. If you change rooms, as far as I know, as steward will take your bags to your new room.

I will find out for myself in December.

Melanie

My sister and I did a back to back in January. I contacted Canival prior to the cruise to ask them about taking wine on. I was told I could take 2 bottles per person. I just had to show them both sets of documents when I boarded for the 1st leg.

I also took the email with me I received from guest services. I would send off a quick email to Carnival to confirm this is still acceptable. Saves time and you are back on the ship quickly.

If you have the same cabin make sure all personal items are put away out of sight out of mind of wandering crew members.

My sister and I had our nightgowns and loofas taken out of the bathroom. They left our Bath & Body Works products, our toothbrushes etc were moved around but not taken. Obviously who ever took the loofas and nightgowns did not think my BB&W products were worth taking.

Yes Carnival did make good on the missing items.

Archived