Cabanas on Half Moon Cay?

willowoodf

How/when can you reserve a cabana on Half Moon Cay? We are booked into a Suite on the Westerdam in December and have heard so much about these cabanas, we would like to try to reserve one. When I go to the Holland America site, the only thing that is available at HMC right now are clamshells. Advice anyone?

The cabanas are GREAT! and they book up very quickly so check regularly. There doesn't seem to be a lot of consistency with when they open up the cabanas (or consistency of information). I am booked on the Sept. 10 Zuiderdam and booked the pink cabana about 2 or 3 weeks ago. My TA was calling HAL regularly and was told cabanas for my cruise would open up on April 1. Then while scanning the CC boards one day, I saw a post that the cabanas had opened for September. I went on-line and booked it. Moral of the story: check the HAL website and these boards often.

willowoodf:

I see you are on the 12/4/05 sailing of the Westerdam with us. We are hoping to book a cabana too. So many decisions....which color, what location, what excursions.

If you get a chance sign up on the roll call post for our sailing. It is called going East on the Westerdam 12/04/05.

Hi Luv2travel2beaches:

We'll have to meet up on the cruise!! I think my DH has already signed up on the roll call. We're new here, hopefully we did it right!

We'll be happy just to GET a cabana, any color!!

Mary

Archived