Best nights in MDR for Dawn 11-night cruise

chelle74

We're leaving next Wednesday (yay!!!) for our cruise, and DH and I were discussing the specialty restaurants. We think we'd like to do Cagney's one night and the French Bistro another, but I don't want miss any lobster or crab legs nights in the MDRs. This is our fist time on NCL, so I don't know if they even HAVE those items regularly, but I was hoping to get some insight from some of you about which nights on an 11-night cruise we might expect those dinners.

TIA!

I haven't been on the Dawn, but on the Sky you could see the dinner menus during lunch time in the MDR. Before you get to the hostess stand all the menus should be sitting out on a ledge for you to look at. We did this everyday to decide if we wanted to eat in the MDR or choose a specialty restaurant.

I hope this helps :)

Since I believe you still can only make reservations 24 hrs in advance on the rest of the fleet (except the Epic) and of course unless you are in a suite.

We just went to one of the MDR's after lunch looked at the menu to see if there was anything that tweeked our interest and then if not phoned the specialty restaurant to book our reservation. We were able to get our reservation within 1/2 of the time we originally wanted it in Cagneys. Sorry I can't speak for Le Bistro, we didn't eat there.

Archived