For those of you who left on the Galaxy out of Galveston on 4/2/05

CajunLiner

http://community.webshots.com/user/djorden

For those of you who left on the Galaxy out of Galveston on 4/2/05: Check out these photos, you may be in some!

We were in Galveston for my daughter's birthday and saw the Galaxy docked so we went down and took some photos. It was a wonderful and welcome sight. We can't wait until our October sailing!!

Hope you enjoy the photos!

Donna :)

Rita, Just saw another post about inside cabins on the sky deck on galaxy (which we booked for our TA cruise). The poster said that the vibration was horrible (even though it seems it was only felt once), but he also had other negative things to say about stuff that never bothers me anyway. Just waiting my turn!

Donna

Rita, Just saw another post about inside cabins on the sky deck on galaxy (which we booked for our TA cruise). The poster said that the vibration was horrible (even though it seems it was only felt once), but he also had other negative things to say about stuff that never bothers me anyway. Just waiting my turn!

Donna

We've been aft on both our Galaxy trips, and the only time we really noticed this at all was arrivals and departures. In the evenings, we'd note it on departure -- sometimes while we were at dinner, others not. In the mornings, it became a kind of morning alarm clock for us. We could then ignore it and go back to sleep (never lasted long at all) or start thinking about getting moving for a shore excursion. For those folks in inside cabins, it might be the only way they'd know they'd arrived! Well -- almost. I've heard that keeping the tube tuned to the bow camera works nicely as a bit of a clock as well if you're looking to get up at daybreak.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived