Review of Miracle to St. Maarten, St. Lucia, and St. Kitts 10/17/2011 to 10/25/2011

ChefSusan

Made me laugh coming from a self-confessed "Chair Hog" which is so much worse!

Thanks for making me smile krkmac. OP post request really took the joy of CC from me and to continue to read the posts and sad to tears quite frankly. I am glad you pointed out the self confessed chair hog as being worse sin ;). I feel the more info that gets out there the better. Ok..whew I feel better, never knew someones words on CC could make someone feel so bad.

Looking forward to your review! We are sailing on Miracle in 3 weeks with the same itinerary and we are in 6232!

You will LOVE the balcony on 6232!! It is Great!! Its an extended balcony but is also one that is SUPER long! We had two loungers, two chairs and 2 small tables on that balcony and could still move around. Even with visitors. We are sailing on the 18th also! See you there! :)

Thanks for making me smile krkmac. OP post request really took the joy of CC from me and to continue to read the posts and sad to tears quite frankly. I am glad you pointed out the self confessed chair hog as being worse sin ;). I feel the more info that gets out there the better. Ok..whew I feel better, never knew someones words on CC could make someone feel so bad.

You truly shouldn't feel that way in such the original OP shouldn't post Review of Miracle to St. Maarten, St. Lucia, and St. Kitts 10/17/2011 to 10/25/2011 so long ago and not follow up with anything substantive. I was on this cruise and looked forward to reading about their experience compared to mine. Frankly you gave others that responded requesting information more detailed and personalized information, that I could have or the OP bothered to. Hopefully it was or has been appreciated!!!.

Against my better judgment for fear of being called out or not wanting the stigma of being a "thread hijacker" anyone needing details or opinion...I'm more than willing to answer questions about the ship, islands..etc......

You will LOVE the balcony on 6232!! It is Great!! Its an extended balcony but is also one that is SUPER long! We had two loungers, two chairs and 2 small tables on that balcony and could still move around. Even with visitors. We are sailing on the 18th also! See you there! :)

Yay! Join our motley crew at the Orpheus Bar after muster for a meet n greet! I will b wearing the tiara!

Oops, I hope I wasn't highjacking anything...like a review is coming in the near future...

Archived