Just have to share stupid NCL Documents story.

LibertyBelle

Okay so I felt the need to share this... I got a call on Friday from NCL stating that they could not verify my address and that I needed to call them or else they would be unable to send my documents... Fair enough...after playing the messages I went out frontto check the mail and low and behold sitting in my driveway was the Fed-Ex man with a package from NCL... It was my in-laws documents. Hum... strange how they had no problem sending my in-laws docs to me but my own docs are still sitting in the office with an unverifiable address... funny how they were booked at the same time, they are linked together and have the same address listed on them and one is fine and the other is not... LOL!!! So I must call tomorrow and verify that yes in fact the address exists icon_smile.gif

Just had to share with people that would understand... My friends don't always get the cruising thing icon_smile.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=e9967a&cdt=2004;05;30;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

NCL Sun...ALASKA

RCCL Enchantment of the Seas 2003; Carnival Spirit 2003; RCCL Brilliance of the Seas 2002; RCCL Voyager of the Seas 2002; Disney Wonder May & Dec 2001; Disney Magic 2001; RCCL Sovereign of the Seas 2000; Disney Magic 1999; Disney Wonder 1999; Carnival Ecstasy 1999; NCL Norway 1998; Carnival Fantasy 1998; NCL Leeward 1997; Commodore Caribe I 1986

I have a story to tell as well. We are booked on a back-to-back. First week is caribbean, send cruise is Panama Canal, all on same ship. TA took time arranging with NCL to get plane tickets correct so we fly to San Juan, and home from San Francisco.

Cruise docs arrived with tickets to San Juan and returning the following week. I don't think so!

Now I have two set of plane tickets. One wrong on Continental,and one correct on American. Suppose I could trade in the wrong ones???

I'm sure glad I hear great things about the crews. That's what matters as long as I arrive on the ship in time!!!!

Norwegian Sky Back-to-back

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;04;18;22;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Hey Folks:

The NCL customer serice operation is a very curious and fragile operation apparently, according to our TA. We were in a bit of a twit because we had not received our docs and it was only a week until we would be leaving home. They did arrive that day, but it took multiple calls by our TA and us to make that happen. Apparently from your misadventures, one must not confuse the NCL customer service operation with facts and correct information. This apparently slows down the "wheels of progress", or, as in your cases, makes them come off entirely. Hang in there!

Sassycassie

Archived