Gaveston Port - Carnival

Traci1960

Wondering if the Carnival Terminal is new with the arrival of the Carnival Magic in a few weeks? Anybody know? Wondering if it will allow faster processing and less waiting outside???

No, the terminal is still the old terminal. They have done some updates to it...added a new boarding ramp and extended the dock a little. Those are the only things I know about.

Wondering if the Carnival Terminal is new with the arrival of the Carnival Magic in a few weeks? Anybody know? Wondering if it will allow faster processing and less waiting outside???

Oh dear, waiting outside? This will be my third cruise out of Galveston and I haven't ever had to wait outside?? Wait outside the terminal?

Oh dear, waiting outside? This will be my third cruise out of Galveston and I haven't ever had to wait outside?? Wait outside the terminal?

I've only waited outside 1 time and that was for The Ecstasy. I think there were about 8 buses that unloaded all at the same time and flooded the terminal with people. Didn't last long though and it was the covered area.

Archived