Great cruise clothing

Wow! Was away for the weekend visiting my daughter at college. We went shopping in Rhinbeck NY & I found this great "comfy" cruise clothing for causual wear. The line is called "Fresh Produce"-great colors & soooo comfortably I felt like I was wearing PJ's! Just thought I'd share this with anyone who still needs to do a little more shopping. I have not be able to find an online shop or source to look for other accessories. If anyone knows of an online source, please share. These are some of the most comfortable outfits I plan to take with me. Wish I could find more.

Hi:) I LOVE Fresh Produce. We have a store here in town called "Pick of the Crop" and that is all they carry.....fun, comfy clothing:D great for plane rides and just lounging around the house too!

Fresh Produce has their "mother store" (I think) in Boulder. They have a rather small catalog that is available, showing mainly the styles and the material choices. Their stuff lasts forever! I still have a sundress from a cuise in 1994 that is in fine shape. they have the cutest watches and beachbags in the store.

http://www.fresh-produce.biz/about/join.php

is their website.

good luck!

I wear Fresh Produce dresses as bathing suit coverups now, that's about it. I had a closet full of their stuff, but gave most of it to Goodwill, the long dresses are just too hot in the summer and I just get tired of the prints too easily. I try to buy solid colors or a neutral print if I can find them. They have a one week sale of seconds in OC a couple of times a year, I haven't gone in several years. If you order online, remember the tops are fairly true to size, but the pants are huge, the dresses are pretty roomy.

Nordstrom has a nice variety of Fresh Produce and I will sometimes check it out at sale time. The stuff wears well and washes nice, as long as you don't use any spot cleaner on their fabrics. You can also find pieces at most touristy vacation/resort towns.

Gypsysue-Thanks for the website. I was curious to see other clothing and accessories. Plan to use the chalkstriped top & capris I bought for a coverup on sailing excursion. Though the bright colors & prints are not my normal style-thought others might be interested in "fun" sunwear.

Hi Alanna,

swa your post and thought I'd drop in to say Hi. Brenda and I can't get anybody else on our board I guess we are the only ones cruising. Glad you are getting some spring at last. we are too and it sure feels good. Have a good one.

spatz ( Linda)

Archived