NCL Brides Look what I found, maybe a TA is the way to go...

Was looking around for group information on NCL and along with thier coodinator program I found this,

NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE

Norwegian's Groups 2.0 program is an enhanced group booking program allowing travel partners to hold up to 16 staterooms with no deposit required until four months prior to sailing, and individual bookings can be transferred into a group up until the day prior to sailing. An expanded consumer facing amenity menu is available for all bookings and includes options such as alternative dining, spa treatments and Freestyle Bowling. Groups may also make advance Freestyle Dining reservations.

This may help those guests who would like to book as soon as they recieve your big news but cannot pu down a deposit on that day. A travel partner in this case is you TA. Just an FYI for all you brides who are still in the early stages ;)

Was looking around for group information on NCL and along with thier coodinator program I found this,

NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE

Norwegian's Groups 2.0 program is an enhanced group booking program allowing travel partners to hold up to 16 staterooms with no deposit required until four months prior to sailing, and individual bookings can be transferred into a group up until the day prior to sailing. An expanded consumer facing amenity menu is available for all bookings and includes options such as alternative dining, spa treatments and Freestyle Bowling. Groups may also make advance Freestyle Dining reservations.

This may help those guests who would like to book as soon as they recieve your big news but cannot pu down a deposit on that day. A travel partner in this case is you TA. Just an FYI for all you brides who are still in the early stages ;)

Good to know. I do have one question, though...

Is there really a bowling alley on board NCL? :eek: if so, I hope it's way down below not near any guest rooms.

Archived