What should we know about NCL? Sailing on Pearl 2/12.

Mr Itinerary

Hi All,

We are four couples sailing on the Pearl 2/12/12. I have cruised 31 times but never on NCL. What are your opinions on things we should not miss...things we need to sign up for before the cruise...things we need to sign up for immediatly after boarding....restaurant favorites...etc....etc. What are your favorite things to do on an NCL cruise? Anything special we need to bring?

Thanks for your help!

First things first, go to the Spa at the front of the ship and ask about the week-long thassolotherapy spa pass. This is not the regular spa. These passes are limited so the giant-swimming-pool-sized hot tub and all that goes with it are not crowded. I highly recommend purchasing the pass (it was $99 for the whole week last Jan. when i was on board). I spent most of my free-time on the ship there.

Not to miss? the pasta station at the Buffet; Sharkbait (it's a show); the mongolian hot pot restaurant (super fun and yummy). A lot of people also enjoy the teppenyaki dinner - you have to sign up early for that. Keep in mind that most of the paying restaurants will offer discounts for dinner sometime during the cruise.

I loved Pearl.

Archived