Celebrity Apprentice - P&O

Did anybody see the show last night? The challenge was to make an interactive billboard to promote P&O cruises. I would be interested to hear people's thoughts? Do you think this was good PR for P&O?

I thought the girl's team did a much better job. They had a fun atmosphere and managed to demonstrate the different things you could do a ship rather than just standing there telling people about them.

I'm not sure that my friends watching would be encouraged to go on a cruise from watching this show though????

I watched it. I liked the girls billboard best too. Much more energy and gave a sampling of what can be done on a cruise. I also felt that Lisa was set up by Jason. I think he would have done enough to get through without behaving the way he did.

If P+O did a short cruise out of melbourne I would definately be tempted.

I watched it. I liked the girls billboard best too. Much more energy and gave a sampling of what can be done on a cruise. I also felt that Lisa was set up by Jason. I think he would have done enough to get through without behaving the way he did.

If P+O did a short cruise out of melbourne I would definately be tempted.

I did feel the same way

I watched this. The girls did a better job by far. Pauline certainly knew what she was talking about and it was obvious she has completed a number of cruises. Lucky the other girls eventually listened to her.

But they still didn't entice me back to P & O. Only a brand new (not refurbished, hand me down) ship could do that.

Archived