Thank you to all our veterans!!!

Drew's Wife

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Just want to say "THANK YOU" to each of our Veterans and their family. Wishing each of you and wonderfully blessed day.:)

The above post was from last year' date=' but the sentiment never changes! Once again, I want to say "THANK YOU" and "GOD BLESS YOU" to all our Veterans past and present for their service to our great nation! We never forget that you have all given so much to protect our people, our country and our freedoms that so many take for granted every day!

I also want to say to my husband "DREW" how proud I am to be your wife, how very proud I am of your service to our Country, and so proud that you are still serving our country and your fellow veterans as Captain of The Honor Guard. I saw how tired you were from performing five services this past Friday, but I know that you would never let any fellow Veteran be put to rest without seeing that they are given the honors they deserve. For the man you are, I love you so much!

So once again "GOD BLESS OUR MILITARY, THEIR LOVED ONES and GOD BLESS AMERICA"!!!!!

Archived