Peace, Love & THE SOUL TRAIN CRUISE

AZ Greg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi All,

Went to see Patti LaBelle last night and all I can say is DAMN!! (excuse my french). She might not dance around the stage & kick her shoes off like she did in the day, but there's not a note this woman can't hit. Some notes she hits arent even on the charts.

The show was great, her band was solid and her back-up singers are stars on their own. She sang all of our favorites last night. The lady next to me cried for the entire show, she was so moved. Of course you know Patti took us to CHURCH. Having her on the cruise is going to be awesome.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Amy Williams Bernstein, a freelance journalist is writing an article about theme cruises for USA Today's GoEscape travel magazine, and is interested in a few specific upcoming theme cruises, including Peace, Love and THE SOUL TRAIN CRUISE. If you are interested in being interviewed for this article, please contact her directly at:

amywb50@hotmail.com

Of course, you can share with her how much you LOVE Cruise Critic!

Laura

Amy Williams Bernstein, a freelance journalist is writing an article about theme cruises for USA Today's GoEscape travel magazine, and is interested in a few specific upcoming theme cruises, including Peace, Love and THE SOUL TRAIN CRUISE. If you are interested in being interviewed for this article, please contact her directly at:

amywb50@hotmail.com

Of course, you can share with her how much you LOVE Cruise Critic!

Laura

You're so right! She's freakin' awesome!:) I could listen to her music for hours!

• 4 months later...

My mom and I just booked this Cruise. It will be our first cruise. I see that the February one sold out. The line up is crazy. I haven't got any work done just researching.

Someone mentioned that Tom Joyner should watch out and I think that's a true statement too. I know I was trying to go to that one too!

Living in Seattle this trip is even more affordable leaving from San Diego. I hope to hear from others that go on the February trip and folks that are heading to the one in October.

Sugg

• 2 weeks later...
My mom and I just booked this Cruise. It will be our first cruise. I see that the February one sold out. The line up is crazy. I haven't got any work done just researching.

Someone mentioned that Tom Joyner should watch out and I think that's a true statement too. I know I was trying to go to that one too!

Living in Seattle this trip is even more affordable leaving from San Diego. I hope to hear from others that go on the February trip and folks that are heading to the one in October.

Sugg

All of the people that were on the Roll Call for the inaugural sailing had a stone blast! It was great. You should check out the post cruise comments on HAL Westerdam Roll Call. We booked for next February. Enjoy the west coast sailing!

Archived