Aft cabins on the Radiance Class

We really wanted an aft cabin for the view for our Alaska cruise but the only cabin available was on Deck Seven above a Lounge called Singapore Sling - does anyone have experience with Afr cabins on Seventh floor on Radiance class ships and noise from the lounges?

We have had Corner Aft's twice on the Rhapsody and they were great - on that cruise we were on the Starboard side and were told to avoid the Port corner aft because it was over the disco and was noisy. I am concerned because this cabin is over what seems to be a lounge area - Singapore Sling.

I guess it is better to be over something than under. Over Easter we were on deck ten on the sovereign and the pool deck was over us and we heard kids running all the time

We had a corner aft cabin lat year on the Vision and one of the nightclubs was above us (or maybe below us, I can't remember). There were times when late at night we might hear the faint sound of music or hear a little bit of noise above us, but it wasn't that bad and didn't last past 1:00 a.m. If it was a standard oceanview or balcony I would look for another room since those are plentiful. However, it wasn't annoying enough to book an aft cabin. If it's available I would definitely book it.

Singapore Slings is a square bar in the Colony Club. Not usually too crowded or noisy unless ther is a show in the Colony Club. You shouldn't have a problem with noise.

Archived