Seems Odd No Reviews Of Liberty of The Seas

WillieC

We were on the final Med sailing of LOS Oct 22-29 before she departed for her TA back to Florida. The ship was sold out, yet to date I am the only one to post a review of the ship and cruise under Member Reviews. Just seems really odd that no one else wants to post a review.

Oh and the review I gave was a big thumbs up - a wonderful cruise and an excellent ship and crew. I can not understand the review that is currently at the top of the list that slams the ship and crew - I really think it is bogus.

Greetings,

I was on the Liberty for the TA back to Florida. The ship is beautiful and the crew was great although I found the guest services to be dreadful. The impression I came home with from the ship is that when things go well I do not think there is a better ship. But when something goes wrong the guest services is really not the best on dealing with it. One of the associates at guest services summed it up pretty good when she said, " I don't take anything personel, this is just a job". Unfortunately, that passes right onto the customers. Other than that the ship is great, the food, and shows were top notch, and every crew member I cam in touch with were very friendly, helpful and really made sure that my wife and I were happy.

The top review right now doesn't have a year associated with it (it was 1/11 I believe) so it keeps filtering to the top of the list. I think that really needs to get fixed.

It does seem interesting to me, though, that the ships that winter in the States and summer in the Med seem to get better scores for the domestic sailings. Are the expectations for European sailings just that much higher? :confused:

Greetings,

I was on the Liberty for the TA back to Florida. The ship is beautiful and the crew was great although I found the guest services to be dreadful. The impression I came home with from the ship is that when things go well I do not think there is a better ship. But when something goes wrong the guest services is really not the best on dealing with it. One of the associates at guest services summed it up pretty good when she said, " I don't take anything personel, this is just a job". Unfortunately, that passes right onto the customers. Other than that the ship is great, the food, and shows were top notch, and every crew member I cam in touch with were very friendly, helpful and really made sure that my wife and I were happy.

I have to agree with your post. The ship and crew were excellent with the exception of a couple on the guest services desk. To be fair, though, there were a few there who were very good to work with. One I was dissatisfied with claimed to be new ( and it showed) and another was incredibly indifferent when I informed her of a very disoriented lady who passed right by the desk. I had to insist they check on her.

Beyond that, this was, by far, one of our favorite cruises because of the ship and her staff. One who shined was Lucille, a bartender at the Champaigne Bar. For those about to cruise, please stop by and meet her. She is wonderful.:)

We are, by the way, going to be posting a review. Getting back into regular life is taking a while.

Larry

Archived