Which should we do first?

wrg11

Happy Holidays! DH and I want to know if we should purchase our airline tickets or cruise tickets first. Today, we can buy plane tickets. But next Friday (pay day) we can purchase both. We're using FIL friends and family discount so you must pay in full at the time of purchase. What do you suggest? Thanks.

Happy Holidays! DH and I want to know if we should purchase our airline tickets or cruise tickets first. Today, we can buy plane tickets. But next Friday (pay day) we can purchase both. We're using FIL friends and family discount so you must pay in full at the time of purchase. What do you suggest? Thanks.

Is your family discount only for airline tickets that need to be purchased today? Not sure if I quite understand. If you don't have to buy something today to get a discound why not wait until next Friday and get both. But if one is discounted today, say airfare, and you decide to buy it, just make sure there is plenty availability on the cruise you want to book. You could also put a hold on your cruise. Depending on who you book through you can get up to a one week hold. I've had Princess hold for a week for me. See what you can do.

Archived