Roll Call Galaxy 10/17/05 Transatlantic

melaniepeg

• 4 months later...

Hey,

You've seen some of my posts in the Galaxy Community thread for the transatlantic in October. Was doing some mighty deep digging to find your post from April! I found one other guy "Bob" who hasn't responded yet. Charles and I are a couple. me turning 52 on the cruise and Charles 32nd birthday is today...8/19. I have some information about the shore excursion in Malaga and I'll post it in the community thread later this morning.

Looking forward to meeting y'all and your whole gang!

Myron

We look forward to meeting you both on the cruise. You both will enjoy our group. Our group includes 9 crossdressers, 1 post op transsexual and 8 wives. The TS remained married after the surgery and has the wife on the cruise - a legal same sex/gender marriage. I am also a transsexual but do not plan on surgery. Most in our group will remain dressed as women throughout the cruise. Some may dress only at night.

I will find out how many from the group are interested in the tour.

Thanks.

Mel/Melanie and Peggy

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Just booked the Galaxy transatlantic cruise last week. Can't wait . I had an awesome time on it's sister ships Century and Mercury earlier this year. The Mercury had FOD gatherings. The Century didn't have any . I am traveling solo and this deal was to good to pass up.

Mark

Mark,

Glad to have you joining us. When do you arrive in Roma, and where are you staying? We are using cruiseline a:cool:ir with a deviation. We fly from CHS through Phialdelphia leaving Oct. 13. We'll be in Rome Friday morning,the 14th. Staying at the Hosianum Palcae neart Piazza Venezia.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Myron (mnslbear)

P.S..Check my previous posts if you think you'd like to join either of the shore excursions I've coordinated.

• 1 month later...

Archived