Premiere Hotel - Ft. Lauderdale

Moondawgie

I just arrived at the Premiere and checked in. It is directly across from the ocean and walking distance to Las Olas.

This is a wonderful hotel if you want personal service and great location.

It is family owned, and the family will make you feel welcome.

Their website says: "Within walking distance you will find quaint boutiques, art galleries, shopping, fine dining, and evening entertainment of Las Olas on the Riverfront."

Since when is 2-3 miles each way walking distance? Las Olas Blvd might be under a mile away but it's almost another 2 miles to downtown on that street.

If it's Las Olas you want, nothing will beat the Riverside Hotel. It's a beautiful hotel in a great location. Can't believe it only a 3 star on priceline!! We have stayed on 17th Street previously and it doesn't compare to the Las Olas area.

• 2 weeks later...

royalcruz - I walked it - all the way up Las Olas. It depends on what your perception of walking is. It was great for me.

Rob & Becky's mom - I paid $62/night. It has no bells and whistles - but the location, service, staff and cleanliness made up for that.

I'd do it again.

Their website says: "Within walking distance you will find quaint boutiques, art galleries, shopping, fine dining, and evening entertainment of Las Olas on the Riverfront."

Since when is 2-3 miles each way walking distance? Las Olas Blvd might be under a mile away but it's almost another 2 miles to downtown on that street.

Hahahaha! How fun is that in August?

It wouldn't be a big deal this time of year if you aren't old, young, or infirm but later in the season it just gets too hot.

It's always fun showing up for dinner a hot sweaty mess:D

Archived