Perks Owners Suite Pacific Princess

gorka

Please forgive me because I know its been talked about before...but I'm not that good to find it......sooooo. What are the perks to one of the owners suites on the PP. Thanks. Gorka.

I am very new to this site and love what I am seeing but am not familiar with the lingo. Can you tell me what you mean by "bump it up"? We are booked in the owner's suite for a 5/7 cruise and I would love to know what you are talking about. Thanks.

We were in an owners' suite on the Tahitian Princess (basically same ship, I think). It was WONDERFUL. Really large and spacious.

You get canapes each day, champagne welcome (we had to ask for it), free laundry/dry cleaning, one-time set up for refrig (they will trade out for your favorites), free internet access, bottles of lotion/shampoo/conditioner, fresh flowers upon your arrival, corsage/boutinaire for formal night, and dinner/lunch menus delivered to your cabin.

I am sure there are more, but can't remember. Our cabin stewart was BAD, so we had to tell her what to do. There will be a listing of your perks in the cabin.

This is a FABULOUS trip! Enjoy.............

Thanks for the info. We're really excited about going and maybe with the free internet access we can send some pictures back while we're still there.

Alaska was fantastic, you'll have a great time. Bring lots of digital cards, Dennis took 700+:D

Archived