Everything Carnival Elation!

plynn

BeeBeeCee, what room were u in on Empress? Im thinking about booking an ov on that deck for our cruise in may. Was it noisy, and did u like the location? Im stuck between that deck and an interior on veranda. Thanks for all the pics and info! =)

-Jamie

We love the Empress Deck on Fantasy Class ships. Everywhere you want to go is 1-3 flights of stairs up and we do not ever need to wait on an elevator.

We will also be on the Elation in June and would like to know what time the shows are?? Thanks, Shirley

When we cruised (5 day cruise) the production shows were "Just Rock" at 7:00pm & 8:45pm and "Win" at 8:30pm and 10:15pm.

A friend of mine went a week later (4 day) and the only show was "Win".

Who is the Cruise Director and acd? Will be on the Elation Jan. 5th. I also read we will be at a different pier in Cozumel than usual. Lagusta instead of maya. I know I've been to both but I get them mixed up. Thanks for the reply.

Jody

The cruise director was Steve Knisley, I don't remember the aCD. We docked at Puerta Maya...the one that Carnival has where Fat Tuesdays is located.

Who is the Cruise Director and acd? Will be on the Elation Jan. 5th. I also read we will be at a different pier in Cozumel than usual. Lagusta instead of maya. I know I've been to both but I get them mixed up. Thanks for the reply.

Jody

Jody, when we were on the Elation in October the ACD was Nick, (I don't remember any last names) then there were 3 other assistants Katelyn, Corey and Jay Pepper. They were all pretty nice and entertaining.

The cd is Steve Knisley and the acd is Nick. We went on the 4 day cruise to Coz and docked at the Punta Lagosta pier. They have the shopping mall area right there at the pier. It has Los Cinco de Soles, Carlos & Charlies, Senor Frogs, Diamonds Int., Starbucks, and many many other shops. We had two music shows - "Just Rock" and "Win". Fantastic cruise. Beautiful blue water, sunshine, and cold drinks.

When we cruised (5 day cruise) the production shows were "Just Rock" at 7:00pm & 8:45pm and "Win" at 8:30pm and 10:15pm.

A friend of mine went a week later (4 day) and the only show was "Win".

Thanks so much, this really helps. We are doing the 5 day cruise & I'm trying to determine if it would be better to book late Traditional or open seating. Shirley

• 3 weeks later...

We went on the Elation for the first time out of Mobile in August for 5 days. We loved it so much, we decided to take my MIL on her first cruise, again on the Elation. This time it will be 4 days. We leave out tomorrow. WOOHOO!! Here are a few pics from our August cruise. I will post more when we return from this cruise. I plan to write a review with lots of food pics included. One of my favorite things about a cruise is the over abundance of food :)

DSC_1167.jpg

DSC_1177.jpg

DSC_1163.jpg

DSC_1229.jpg

DSC_1111.jpg

• 9 months later...

Hopefully I will be sailing the Elation in February. I should be booking any day now. I did locate a Funville Times for the 4 night and 5 night from John Heald's blog. Here are the links

http://johnhealdsblog.com/funtimes/2011-12-05/Carnival%20Elation/4%20Day/

http://johnhealdsblog.com/funtimes/2011-12-05/Carnival%20Elation/5%20Day/

Hopefully I will be sailing the Elation in February. I should be booking any day now. I did locate a Funville Times for the 4 night and 5 night from John Heald's blog. Here are the links

http://johnhealdsblog.com/funtimes/2011-12-05/Carnival%20Elation/4%20Day/

http://johnhealdsblog.com/funtimes/2011-12-05/Carnival%20Elation/5%20Day/

Were sailing elation Feb 18th. Maybe well see you there?

Archived