Cruise credits/points..confused

I see your next cruise is this month.....so ONLY for this month's cruises,you get 2 credits for every night.......or 3 if you are in a suite....

The rest of the year.....one credit for every night............2 for suite and above.

DP is 175 completed credits(so you will be DP after your AD cruise)

I see your next cruise is this month.....so ONLY for this month's cruises,you get 2 credits for every night.......or 3 if you are in a suite....

The rest of the year.....one credit for every night............2 for suite and above.

DP is 175 completed credits(so you will be DP after your AD cruise)

AWESOME...Thanks!

I currently have 22 cruise points=167 credits & am Diamond status. So how do I know how many points I will earn with my upcoming cruise & when I will reach Diamond Plus. Can someone please explain?

As of January 31, 2011, you no longer have credits (which were the 22 you had). You now earn points (which is your current total of 167) and as Kathy said, it is one point for each night you cruise and then double those points if in a suite or above.

Cruises in December get double points and those points are tripled if booked in a JS or above.

Archived