Which Cabin Better for 4 People on Dawn?

aqualojoy

My hubby’s aunt is going to joining us on the Dawn. Currently, have a family suite with balcony for us (my husband, me and, 17 year old son). We all know it will be tight and a juggling act for the 4 of us to share the family suite with balcony. I think it will be really crowded and not as enjoyable for all of us to stay in the family suite with balcony so I am probably going to upgrade the room since I want us all to experience the suite life legally.

I watch the prices all day so when we decide to upgrade or happen to get an upsell call, I am trying to figure out what would be better for us. Considering 2-Bedroom Family Suite with Balcony OR we could get a family suite with balcony with hubby and me and then put my son and auntie in a family suite next door (no balcony). Trying to determine if there really would be enough space for the 4 of us in the 2-Bedroom Family Suite with Balcony. Have any of you had 4 in a 2-Bedroom Family Suite with Balcony? Is it really worth the extra for us to have 2 cabins? I know you probably think I am crazy, but I would love for her to be treated like a queen. When talking about the trip, she said she would love to take one more cruise before the leaves this earth. (Last year we took her to St. Martin with us when we rented a house for 2 weeks and we have spoiled her. We love her and want to take her another fabulous vacation.) I want to be spoiled, too.

I have not been on an NCL ship in years and I really could use some help with suite selections.

I hope this makes sense. Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

I apologize in advance. I am reposting because I don't think my first attempt had a title that was specific enough. I waited too long and could not edit the original post. I am sorry but I was not sure what else I could do. Please do not flame me.

My hubby’s aunt is going to joining us on the Dawn. Currently, have a family suite with balcony for us (my husband, me and, 17 year old son). We all know it will be tight and a juggling act for the 4 of us to share the family suite with balcony. I think it will be really crowded and not as enjoyable for all of us to stay in the family suite with balcony so I am probably going to upgrade the room since I want us all to experience the suite life legally.

I watch the prices all day so when we decide to upgrade or happen to get an upsell call, I am trying to figure out what would be better for us. Considering 2-Bedroom Family Suite with Balcony OR we could get a family suite with balcony with hubby and me and then put my son and auntie in a family suite next door (no balcony). Trying to determine if there really would be enough space for the 4 of us in the 2-Bedroom Family Suite with Balcony. Have any of you had 4 in a 2-Bedroom Family Suite with Balcony? Is it really worth the extra for us to have 2 cabins? I know you probably think I am crazy, but I would love for her to be treated like a queen. When talking about the trip, she said she would love to take one more cruise before the leaves this earth. (Last year we took her to St. Martin with us when we rented a house for 2 weeks and we have spoiled her. We love her and want to take her another fabulous vacation.) I want to be spoiled, too.

I have not been on an NCL ship in years and I really could use some help with suite selections.

I hope this makes sense. Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

Sorry no experience on the Dawn but we are just off the Pearl this past weekend. We were in an SC 2 Bedroom Family Suite, we are a family of 4, kids are 18(boy) and 20(girl).

The suite was perfect, plenty of room for us. We enjoyed having a living room area. The master is gorgeous! The second bedroom has a couch that folds out to a full size bed. My son said it was very comfortable. My daughter slept in both the pull down and on the couch, both were fine. The second bathroom seemed about the same size as a ocean view cabin. Plenty of storage space for our 7 bags too!

The Butler a definite plus!

I'm sure you will have a great trip whichever you choose.

Archived