Can we do all of this on our visit?

Dabs01

We're coming in on the Crown Princess, supposed to be docked from 7am-4pm. I've booked for Captain Marvin's 2 stop tour that goes to Stingray City and one other stop from 8:30-10:45 (or 11:15 not sure which) and then we wanted to take a taxi or bus to Hell and then see 7 mile beach, maybe even walk back if we have time. I saw in someone's post that they walked back to port, the beach is 5.5 miles according to most things I've read and I'm guessing it takes about 2 hours to walk it.

My questions are:

if we dock at 7am and get in the tender line early, will we have a problem making the 8:30 tour?

about how long does it take to get to Hell from Georgetown? I'm guessing the visit there will be rather short as all we really want to do is mail postcards from there

it looks to be $2.50 per person by bus to Hell, would a taxi be about the same price for 2 people?

what time do ships normally run their last tender? if we're back to the port by 3pm, is that enough time for a 4pm sailing. I'm sure they'll tell us on board but I just wanted a rough idea

We're coming in on the Crown Princess, supposed to be docked from 7am-4pm. I've booked for Captain Marvin's 2 stop tour that goes to Stingray City and one other stop from 8:30-10:45 (or 11:15 not sure which) and then we wanted to take a taxi or bus to Hell and then see 7 mile beach, maybe even walk back if we have time. I saw in someone's post that they walked back to port, the beach is 5.5 miles according to most things I've read and I'm guessing it takes about 2 hours to walk it.

My questions are:

if we dock at 7am and get in the tender line early, will we have a problem making the 8:30 tour?

about how long does it take to get to Hell from Georgetown? I'm guessing the visit there will be rather short as all we really want to do is mail postcards from there

it looks to be $2.50 per person by bus to Hell, would a taxi be about the same price for 2 people?

what time do ships normally run their last tender? if we're back to the port by 3pm, is that enough time for a 4pm sailing. I'm sure they'll tell us on board but I just wanted a rough idea

I can't answer all your questions but will start with definitely do not try walking back to the pier from Seven Mile Beach. I think you would be cutting it too short. I don't know the taxi rates but I definitely think it will be more expensive than $5 for two to take a taxi to Hell. Otherwise, no one would need to take the bus. For a 4pm sailing you would need to be back to the pier by 3pm as the last tender most likely is at 3:30 and the lines in Grand Cayman can be long. So, you could do Hell and a stop at 7 mile beach but I would suggest a taxi or make sure you know the bus schedule really well before you attempt it by bus.

Archived